Why do living spaces have to be protected
Nature conservation means protecting animal and plant species, their habitats and entire landscapes so that they are preserved for us and our descendants. Many species around the world are threatened with extinction. For example panda bears or tigers. But hares and snowdrops are also becoming increasingly rare and are therefore under nature protection - that is, they may not be hunted, caught, plucked or pulled up. The protection of the individual species is not enough, however. Their habitats, such as forests or wetlands, must also be protected so that animals and plants can settle and reproduce. Nature conservation also includes entire landscapes, such as rainforests, which are important for the climate on earth and thus for our survival, among other things.
Who is responsible for nature conservation?
Each country is responsible for protecting nature on its national territory. In order to protect large areas such as rainforests or seas, it is necessary that the governments of the countries concerned agree on common rules and monitor their application. For example, how much fish can be caught offshore. Laws or goals that apply to many countries are made by the European Union or the United Nations, among others. In addition to governments, many private organizations are also committed to protecting nature.
Nature conservation in Germany
In Germany, nature conservation is a national goal: in 1994 it was enshrined in Article 20a of the Basic Law. In order to preserve animals, plants and landscapes, many protected areas, such as nature parks, national parks or nature reserves, have been set up. In some of the protected areas, very strict rules apply, and some are not even allowed to be entered by people.
- When will Travis Scott release Astroworld
- Are there replacements for leather shoes?
- Why do most people fear taboos?
- Who are the investors in Chronicled
- God inspires scientific research
- Are Tesla cars good for road trips?
- What are the uses of silicon tetrachloride
- What happens when NaCl reacts with zinc
- Can someone like you lie to you
- How does Kaneki live
- How do you deal with broken promises
- What are light jazz music
- How do I get rid of chickenpox
- What is China's long-term economic plan
- What does the hospital in your country look like
- How to buy a girlfriend
- How to start your own LLC
- What does 100 percent faster mean?
- What can Pakistanis learn from Indians
- Freedom of thought is absolute
- Lie writers
- What is the WikiHow website used for?
- Who is Richard Marx
- How can I develop detective skills