What do black lines in nails mean?
Manicured nailsWhat your fingernails say about your health
Our fingernails can give us clues as to whether we are healthy. What diseases can we read from our nails?
Body acne: where you have pimples on your body and what that reveals about your health
Your nails can tell you if you are sick
So we should also take a look at our fingernails if we are not feeling well. They can provide us with important information on how our health is doing. In some cases, you should see a doctor quickly so that you can get treatment for the diseases. But don't panic, most signs are harmless and more likely to tell you that you are take a break from nail polish and nail polish remover should, because the latter in particular is very harmful to the nails. Maybe your nails tell you more about your health than you thought.
Black seed helps: 10 effects that will make your life easier!
If your nails are discolored, there are several possible causes, such as Vitamin deficiency, infections or disorders in the organs. If the nails are yellow, you may have nail fungus. Brown nails can also be signs of thyroid disease. However, a few home remedies already help against slight discoloration.
Foot diagnosis: your feet reveal more about you than you think!
Black stripes on the nails
Black streaks on the nails can be dangerous and should definitely be examined by a doctor. Because there is one special form of cancer that affects part of the nail and result in black streaks or spots.
Nails become brittle as they age or if you use too much nail polish and nail polish remover. Nail polish remover in particular is very harmful and every now and then you should give your nails a break from the chemicals. Another reason for brittle nails can be a skin condition that causes a rash: lichen planus, also known as lichen planus.
Lunula: That means the little crescent moon on your fingernail
Thickened nails can arise if you have nail fungus. This is a rather harmless matter that can be handled well. But it could also be caused by arthritis or lung problems. If the thickened nails are growing slowly, a long-term disease may also be on the horizon.
How to remove nail polish without nail polish remover
The spoon-shaped nails point inwards on one side and outwards on the other. A painful inflammation of the nail bed develops. The spoon-shaped nails can also indicate weak red blood cells and anemia.
Nail shape: that tells you about your personality
Brown or red streaks under the nails
Mostly these are blood vessels that have been injured. Maybe something difficult fell on the nail? You can also click Swelling or inflammation indicate.
- How can I be angry
- What is the Jio Activation Process
- Smoking cricketer
- How is the God of Abraham
- How well can the Seychelles settle
- Why is the panda called panda
- Where will the price of bitcoin stop
- Shadows are formed on other planets
- How is the Federal Reserve System organized
- Most agnostics are diplomatic atheists
- How does exponential smoothing work in forecasting
- What was your next travel moment
- What was Rome's original name
- Will Palestine survive this Israel offensive?
- Why can't humans live without gravity?
- How much does the trip cost for Dalhousie
- How do I update my MacBook manually
- What are calligraphy brushes made of
- Is yidio com a legitimate website
- Which country has the highest investment returns
- Can hypnosis cure snoring
- Where can I download arihant general knowledge
- Why do ICOs generally fail
- What is electromagnetic permittivity