What is lemongrass ginger
Recipe ginger lemongrass tea
Flavor your tea yourself and brew Japanese green tea with ginger and lemongrass.
Serving size: For approx. 1 liter of tea
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 25 g fresh ginger
- 1 l of lime-free or filtered water
- 4-5 tsp Sencha (Japanese green tea)
- Wash the lemongrass, tap the lower part lightly with a hammer until soft. Cut this part into fine slices. Peel the ginger and cut into thin slices. Pour ginger with lemongrass slices into a pot.
- Bring the water to the boil and pour it over the lemongrass-ginger mixture while still boiling. Let the infusion steep for approx. 10 minutes until the water is only approx. 75 ° hot. Then stir in the Sencha tea and let it steep for 1-2 minutes.
- Preheat a teapot. Pour the tea through a sieve into the teapot and serve.
- What is a triple hammock
- Has hands on a hyphen
- Firefox can be added to a Chromebook
- How can someone be an artist
- Can cure lemon and garlic infections
- What are the benefits of EIA processes
- Time to leave my girlfriend
- Why should I stay sober
- What are good exercises for voice placement
- Was apartheid in South Africa an authoritarian regime?
- Who is Daenerys Targaryen's mother
- What kind of power supplies is NPCIL
- What is your lamest unattainable desire
- How does Chinese medicine work
- Why do we translate literally
- What painful truth are you avoiding
- What is my grandmother's cousin to me
- Is a membrane door the right choice
- How can I resist a coup
- What is the easiest piercing to heal
- Are Ashkenazi Middle East
- General Mills loses market share
- Is there a PHP compiler
- Java is the most versatile programming language