When will a new Kindle come out?
Amazon: New Kindle Oasis comes with adjustable color temperature
Amazon has presented a new version of the Kindle Oasis e-book reader. Like its predecessor, the new model has a 7-inch e-paper display, Amazon has not changed the design and it is also protected against water in accordance with IPX8.
- German Climate Computing Center (DKRZ), Hamburg
- SCHOTT AG, Mainz
What is new, however, is the ability to adjust the color temperature of the lighting on the e-paper screen. Depending on the color temperature of the ambient light, the lighting temperature of the display is modified accordingly. Reading should feel even more natural and be gentler on the eyes.
Various manufacturers from the tablet and smartphone sector have also been offering devices with LC or OLED displays that have automatic color temperature control for some time. With the true-tone display on its iPads, Apple was one of the first manufacturers to incorporate such a function.
Up to four weeks of battery life
Like its predecessor, the new Kindle Oasis also has two buttons for turning the pages; alternatively, users can still use the touchscreen. The reader has a built-in rechargeable battery, which should result in a running time of up to four weeks with a daily reading time of 30 minutes and a screen brightness of level 13.At first glance, the new Kindle Oasis looks like its predecessor. (Image: Amazon)
Like its predecessor with 8 GB of memory, the new Kindle Oasis costs 230 euros. The version with 32 GB of memory costs 260 euros as usual. If you don't just want to download content via WLAN, you can use the 32 GB model with an integrated free 4G connection. This costs 320 euros. The new Kindle Oasis can already be ordered, it should be delivered on July 24, 2019.
Also on this topic:
- Does the pollution affect deep-sea animals?
- Why does rainwater smell so bad
- You need XRP for xRapid
- Why do older towels feel more absorbent?
- Where can I find web design jobs
- Are the Annunaki the same as the Babylonians
- What is after industrial and production engineering
- How can I make vegan bruschetta
- What will you wear for your vacation
- Which 5 research questions can I ask?
- What are good interesting fiction podcasts
- How many Catholics stay in Iran
- How does DNA promotion work
- What's best for Java SE
- What is an aircraft profile
- Is Babar Azam the new Virat Kohli
- How do banks maintain their liquidity?
- Which fries are vegan
- What are some C ++ 11 idioms
- How do I protect the marine environment
- Is SWADEIN a good stock to buy
- Is Popcorn Time Safe?
- How do I solve this integration problem
- How can I identify Pavlovian prejudices?