How do I choose software engineering
Bachelor of Science - Software Engineering
Students get to know different programming languages and database systems, but also acquire skills in project planning and collaboration.
Software engineers think abstractly, but work practically. They are excellent problem solvers and shape our future society with their code. The software engineering course creates and sharpens the theoretical foundations and practical skills for this. The campus and the language of instruction is English.
Chat with our students.
Ask them your questions about studying at CODE, their everyday life and life in Berlin.
At CODE you will get to know a completely new way of learning
The most effective way to learn is not to passively absorb selected facts and prepackaged content and punch your head for the next exam. This is because information is best stored in a context that has a practical relevance. This is exactly where our “curiosity-driven education” approach comes into play.
Enter your name and email address and we will invite you to our application platform. You will then find all further information there.
If you do not confirm your account, we will delete it after three weeks and you will have to register again.
The degree program focuses on a series of modules that define the spectrum of software engineering. As a future software engineer, you choose the modules that are the focus of your individual further development.
- Software development basics
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Concepts of Programming Languages
- Network programming
- Relational databases
- NoSQL databases
- Clean Code
- Automated software testing
- Hardware and OS
- Internet Of Things
- Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Basics
- Advanced machine learning
- Natural Language Processing
- 3D rendering
- Image processing
- Web Technologies Basics
- Web Frontend Technologies
- Native mobile development
- Web & Mobile Backend Development
- Continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Data science
- BlockChain & Cryptography
- Big data
Get to know our SE team
Our professors concentrate on providing our students with meaningful first-hand experience, reflecting on them critically and enabling them to master our demanding interdisciplinary projects.
Freelance faculty members
Find out more about our application process
At CODE, we want to appeal to the most talented and passionate students, not the most privileged. In our application process we want to challenge your drive and curiosity.
Interface to other courses of study
As part of our interdisciplinary teaching approach, numerous modules from the Interaction Design and Product Management courses are also credited towards the software engineering bachelor's degree.
Study what you (really) want!
Developer, designer or product manager? The orientation semester helps you to choose your degree and focus. You only decide when you are sure.
Bachelor of Arts: Interaction Design
Bachelor of Arts: Product Management
Your career opportunities
As a developer, you will design, implement and evaluate tailor-made software solutions for real problems. Your studies provide you with the necessary basics, but also allow you to specialize in various front-end, back-end and mobile programming languages and frameworks. Through projects with the most innovative tech companies in Germany, you will definitely take the latest specialist knowledge with you from your studies - and future-oriented reference projects. As a CODE graduate, you will also read between the lines: You can work collaboratively and interdisciplinary, but you can also competently represent your own decisions. So you are optimally equipped for the most exciting industry of our time.
What you do with this foundation is of course up to you. But these interviews with successful developers on digital-people.de could be a first inspiration.
- What is the balanced scorecard
- What are the best Nada Surf songs
- What managed WordPress hosting enables adult content
- What does time-space complexity actually mean?
- What is iteration in art
- What is a cloud factory
- What does asdfjkl
- Common surge protection devices prevent outgoing peaks
- What is the electron configuration for sulfur
- Is an intransitive word killed
- What is the nature of pure water
- Who's called Quoran
- What if there is no thrust
- Is Yu Gi Oh still popular
- What could be causing itchy bumps on your ankles?
- How does RNA work
- Does diet affect acne in teenagers
- How do you avoid being patronized?
- What is NPTEL Certification
- Is C DAC not for students
- How was atheism enforced in the Soviet states
- Are fibrous roots random roots
- Should I get earthquake insurance in Seattle?
- MCS is available at Pune University
- Are grilled sausages as good as burgers
- Are chemically injected fruits healthy?
- Can we make juice from dried blueberries?
- Why is private property a right
- How can I remove startpageing123 virus
- What is Fourier Transform 1
- Can you decipher the word TRSEEUQ
- Is hybrid force responsible for human evolution
- How can I choose a web framework
- Is it ethical to cheat a fraudster?