Will Siri work with Apple Pay
Set up Apple Pay in the "Wallet" app on the iPhone
Paying with Apple Pay is often easier and more secure than paying with a physical card. If you have your payment cards in the app "Wallet" you can use Apple Pay (not available in all regions) for secure payments in stores, on public transport, in apps and on websites that support Apple Pay. In the Messages app, you can use Apple Pay to send and receive money to friends or family, or you can make purchases using the business chat function.
To be able to use Apple Pay, you have to add your debit, credit and / or prepaid cards to the “Wallet” app.
Add a credit or debit card
In the Wallet app, tap . You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
Do one of the following:
Add a new card: Position your iPhone so that your card appears in the frame of the camera, or alternatively enter the card details manually.
Add previous cards: Select the card associated with your Apple ID, the cards that you use with Apple Pay on other devices, or the cards that you removed. Tap on "Next" and enter the security code of the respective card.
You may also be able to add your card from the app of the bank or company that issued the card.
The card issuer determines whether your card can be used for Apple Pay. You may be asked to provide additional information so that the verification process can be completed.
Set the default card and change the order of the cards
By default, the first card added to the "Wallet" app is used for payment transactions. But you can make any card the standard card. To do this, put your finger on the card you want and move it to the front of the stack.
In the "Wallet" app, select the card that you want to become the standard card.
Place your finger on the card and move it to the very front of the stack.
To change the order, place your finger on a card and move it to the desired position in the deck.
Note: The availability of Apple Pay and its features varies by country or region. For more information, see the Apple Support article Countries and regions that support Apple Pay.
- Has anyone lived under the ocean?
- How can I improve my Tiffin service
- How do I deal with a misleading employer?
- Gandalf died in Dol Guldur
- How tech startups register patents
- Is neetprep com good
- What is meant by adverbs
- HEY 156
- A R9 270 graphics card is good
- How can I get help from charities
- Apple Inc destroys itself
- How can I get a fresh face
- Can you tell me about porn magazines
- What is the reason why psychotherapy works
- Should people donate their organs after death
- What's red in tennis
- Is there a solution to painful menstruation
- How is the ETF ibb composed
- Can someone take the NCLEX RN exam?
- Why should humans be kind to animals?
- Have you ever let yourself be vomited
- What is the future of environmental engineers like
- What facilities should a company website have
- What is the answer of 123 456