How will technology improve interpersonal skills
The future skills need by 2023
The future skill most employees need is the ability to collaborate; it is increasingly supported and shaped by digital technologies. Nine out of ten employees should be able to do it. Around three quarters of the employees need basic digital knowledge and should show perseverance and initiative. The need for people who can work in an agile manner is lowest, but two thirds of employees should still have this ability.
The comparison between the people who already have the individual skills today and those who, from the point of view of companies, should have them in five years shows that there is a high need for further training. The greatest need is for digital learning: In order for around three quarters of employees to have the ability to digitally learn in five years, 3.8 million people will have to receive further training by then. With around 2.8 million people, digital literacy should be deepened during this period, and the need for further training in collaboration and digital interaction is just as high. The smallest, but still significant, need is in entrepreneurial action, which should be trained in around 2.4 million people.
Given the radicalism and the speed with which automation and digitization are changing the world of work, this need appears high, but not unrealistic. The importance of further training has increased continuously in recent years and the group of further training participants has grown steadily. In 2016, around every second 18- to 64-year-old took part in further training, so that meeting their needs seems ambitious, but not impossible.
The qualification gap in the field of general qualifications can only be closed if people are consistently and continuously trained in their professional lives. For this purpose, selective "training courses" alone will not be sufficient; rather, in the sense of lifelong learning, it is important to develop systematic and continuous in-company further training and qualifications.
- Is the death penalty a deterrent to crime?
- Why is my self-confidence very volatile
- What did the Clinton do to Haiti?
- Why does Quora categorize knowledge into topics
- How do you read a math textbook
- What is a soft ground
- Where do you go to write
- How can vandalism be prevented?
- Who won the UEFA Euro 2012?
- A WiFi extender will reduce the speed
- How do I standardize a category variable
- What makes pulsating tinnitus so dangerous
- Which is the best AI development company
- What are sound waves made of
- Is the Assassin's Creed franchise dead
- Is the neurofibroma genetic
- What is Intel Pentium Gold and Silver
- Why did Churchill help King Abdullah
- How do I learn English at work
- How do I deal with a lazy friend
- Do chickens enjoy being raised by humans?
- Does IFTTT work on an iPhone app
- What is the validity of university diplomas
- What is pointer in c
- How to use Flexbox
- Writing will keep evolving
- What counts as plagiarism
- If 4 is a rational number 2
- Who are the skin specialists addressed
- Why is the Tesla company trending
- What is the history of the apartments
- What do you think about cruises
- How can battery corrosion be prevented?