How should therapy help people?
How effective are psychotherapies?
Clarke K, Mayo-Wilson E, Kenny J, Pilling S. Can non-pharmacological interventions prevent relapse in adults who have recovered from depression? A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin Psychol Rev 2015; 39: 58-70.
Cuijpers P, Berking M, Andersson G, Quigley L, Kleiboer A, Dobson KS. A meta-analysis of cognitive-behavioral therapy for adult depression, alone and in comparison with other treatments. Can J Psychiatry 2013; 58 (7): 376-385.
German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology (DGPPN). S3 guideline and national care guideline (NVL): Unipolar depression. AWMF register no .: nvl-005. 03.2017.
Farah WH, Alsawas M, Mainou M, Alahdab F, Farah MH, Ahmed AT et al. Non-pharmacological treatment of depression: a systematic review and evidence map. Evid Based Med 2016; 21 (6): 214-221.
Gartlehner G, Gaynes BN, Amick HR, Asher G, Morgan LC, Coker-Schwimmer E et al. Nonpharmacological Versus Pharmacological Treatments for Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder. 12.2015. (Comparative Effectiveness Reviews; Volume 161).
Ijaz S, Davies P, Williams CJ, Kessler D, Lewis G, Wiles N. Psychological therapies for treatment-resistant depression in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (5): CD010558.
Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG). Systemic therapy in adults as a psychotherapy procedure: final report; Order N14-02. May 24, 2017. (IQWiG reports; Volume 513).
Karyotaki E, Smit Y, Cuijpers P, Debauche M, Keyser T, Habraken H et al. The long-term efficacy of psychotherapy, alone or in combination with antidepressants, in the treatment of adult major depression. October 02, 2014. (KCE Reports Good Clinical Practice; Volume 230).
Linde K, Sigterman K, Kriston L, Rücker G, Jamil S, Meissner K et al. Effectiveness of psychological treatments for depressive disorders in primary care: systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Fam Med 2015; 13 (1): 56-68.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the conversation with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside of IQWiG. We describe in detail in our methods how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- Where does Iran import rice from?
- Which element has the lowest specific resistance
- Can my phone send radio signals?
- What is the connection name of CH COOH
- How was slavery justified by ancient philosophers
- Why are some men prototypically muscular
- What is a Risk Sharing Agreement
- Is newborn swaddling safe?
- What is calcium carbonate heating equation
- How would you make a mess joke
- What's wrong with Bitcasa
- What is the Udecity website about
- What Are Some Great Biscotti Recipes
- What should I learn piano or harmonium?
- How is it in Lourdes France
- What influences the electrical conductivity of ionic solutions
- How can I restore my passion
- What is the best iphone wallpaper website
- When will a new Kindle come out?
- You can reuse green sand
- What does Swap Space
- Is there Uber in Los Angeles?
- What is the origin of Indian pride
- How does Star Trek work without money