What is half of 9
A half is created when you divide a whole into two equal parts and take one of these parts. You can therefore also write half as a fraction: In the denominator (lower number) there is a 2, since it was divided into two parts. There is a 1 in the counter (upper number) because you took a part. It will look like that: . As a decimal you write half 0.5. That's why you calculate the fraction, i.e. divide 1 by 2: 1: 2 = 0.5.
|This is how one half is created:||That's how it looks:|
|You have a whole chocolate cake here. It consists of 1 piece.|
This chocolate cake is now cut in half. This creates 2 pieces of the same size. Each piece represents half of the chocolate cake (written as a fraction: ).
Now you take 1 of these half pieces. What you have is half of the whole chocolate cake (written as a fraction: ).
If you divide a whole into two equal parts and take one of those parts, you have half.
- How is protein folding determined
- Is Koura a scam
- Indian Army artisans receive a pension
- Which guitarists inspired John Frusciante
- Why is carbon versatile
- Delayed gratification is superior to instant gratification
- What does immortal devotion mean
- Is an intransitive word killed
- Go to the dentist regularly
- Who repairs garage doors
- Why do researchers have very ugly websites
- Why did Instagram start the save function
- What is the carrying capacity of the earth
- What is a screw turbine
- Why do house fire alarms chirp
- How Much Can the Kindle E Reader Store
- Which feelings men often hide
- Can you describe your favorite birthday cake
- What was an experience worth sharing
- What are the elements of sea water
- How are rice crispies made
- Emotionally distant parents love their child
- Uses the USPS tax money
- Who are the greatest superhero villains