What does it mean to be called a bastard
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Crap | guy Plural: Damn | guys | le
- IPA: [ˈMɪstˌkɛʁl]
- 1) Swear word: mean, despicable man
- 1) Derivation of Guy with the derivative (derivative morpheme, especially: semi-prefix / prefixoid) Damn-
- 1) bastard, bastard
- 1) guy
- 1) “It was very nice, and it could have been even nicer if this Bastard would not have got in the way. "
- 1) “I never wanted to go with that again Bastard what to do. "
- 1) “But the poor one had that Bastard ascribing to himself. "
- 1) “There this one Bastard see the people peek out from behind the process immediately. "
- Nominative: singular Bastard; Plural Bastards
- Genitive: singular Bastards; Plural Bastards
- Dative: singular Bastard; Plural Bastards
- Accusative: singular Bastard; Plural Bastards
- English: 1) bastard, bugger, scumbag, son of a bitch
- Russian: 1)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„A5 is about the gene that makes people obnoxious Bastards should do.“
Serienjunkies.de, March 12, 2019
„The Bastard wants to run away with her money - he never intended to transfer her personal fortune to a designer. Isabelle can call the police without Yves noticing.“
RTL, September 30, 2020
„Congratulation! Bastard par excellence You have completed the game with the highest difficulty.“
Wooco, August 27, 2020
„The whole world is put on hold at the moment just because it is greedy virus-making Bastards The long-time vegan said that bats sold and ate in so-called wet markets.“
DiePresse.com, May 12, 2020
„He thinks he knows who he owes that and rumbles on the net against 'greedy virus-making Bastards'. It doesn't take long for critical reactions to come.“
t-online, May 12, 2020
„Among other things, they became 'bought' and 'negotiable' Bastards' called who are 'willing to sell their own mother for $ 20'. The description of the video reads: Here you can see the downside of the 'peaceful protests'.“
RT German, August 19, 2020
„And Shia LaBeouf becomes the absolute in it Bastard.“
Kino.de, June 30, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Monkey ass (rough): colloquial, coarse: the buttocks of a monkey (often noticeably red); Colloquial, coarse, pejorative: a person with unacceptable behavior
- Ass (rough): colloquial, vulgar: for rear part, bottom, buttocks; Swear word, insult: idiot
- Asshole (rough): vulgar: anus; vulgar: swear word
- Bastard: coarse, derogatory: person who is perceived by others as disgusting or mean; obsolete: the human body; out of date: the human being; obsolete: someone who is dirty (and loves the dirt); out of date, only in the plural: fruits of the service
- Flat wanker (coarse): vulgar, offensive: an unpleasant male person
- Pecker (coarse): coarse, colloquial: ugly face, ugly visage
- Dog: Domestic animal whose ancestor is the wolf; Swear word for a cunning, mean, devious or brutal fellow human being; Mining a trolley (mostly on railroad tracks); a roller board for furniture; Zoology, plural only: canine, one family; a card game, which is particularly common in Silesia, is closely related to the Polish card game Turak and is not very well known in German-speaking countries
- Son of a dog
- Son of a bitch (rough): coarse, derogatory: male descendant of a prostitute; bastard
- Poop (coarse): Colloquial, coarse, derogatory, swear word: an unattractive person, mostly a woman, but also describes a child or a man
- Poop boots (rough)
- Sack: a transport and storage container made of coarse fabric,; or other robust material; vulgar the scrotum, the scrotum; Bag (especially trouser or vest pocket); coll., derogatory: man, man, guy
- Blind face (rough): Person with an unsightly face
- Sausage bag (vulg.)
- Bastard: Hunting dog for wild boar hunting; pejorative, but often with an appreciative undertone: devious person
- Sausack (rough)
- Bastard: vulg. disgusting, pathetic man
- Bastard: Swear word: pejorative designation of a person, often with the connotation that they are not behaving properly; in formulations like “inner weaker self”: a person's inherent drive that urges that person to behave improperly
- Piece of shit (vulg.)
- Wanker (vulg.): colloquial, coarse: male person who masturbates; offensive male person; obsolete person who jizzes leather greases
Another word (synonym) for bastard - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "bastard":
Bastard: Bastard, bastard, bastard, scoundrel Examples of use: 1) "Uh! You are Hiram Witt ?! Uh! - Bastard! Stillje - stann '! Hands on the seams!" (Gustav Meyrink, The evaporated brain, z.n
con: ... for asshole (neuter), see translations for ass violin (female), see translations for bastard (male), see translations for bastard (male) part of speech: ...
douche: douche (English) part of speech: noun hyphenation: douche, plural: douche Word meaning / definition: 1) idiot 2) bastard 3) idiot 4) flushing 5) shower ...
Bastards: ... has incurred the displeasure of another through some behavior Synonyms: 2) Bastard, bastard Examples of use: 1) This bastard from a hangover has already ...
beat up: ... 1) beat up, beat up, hit someone, beat up Examples of use: 1) The bastard should be beaten up properly. English translations: 1) to beat up ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Mistkerl" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Mistkerl/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Bastards (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Mist | ker | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɪstˌkɛʁlə]…
Bastards (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Mist | ker | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɪstˌkɛʁlən]…
Bastards (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mist | kerls Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɪstˌkɛʁls]…
Dung basket (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular dung basket; Plural dung baskets genitive: singular ...
Dung basket (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dung basket Hyphenation: Mist | kor | bes Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Garbage can (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dung basket Hyphenation: Mist | korbs Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Dung beetles (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular dung beetle; Plural dung beetles genitive: singular ...
Dung beetles (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mist | kä | fern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɪstˌkɛːfɐn]…
Dung beetle (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Mist | kä | fers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɪstˌkɛːfɐs]…
- What anesthesia is used in plastic surgery
- Forget our greatest weakness
- What does the coding dojo cost
- What is the seal of the Comoros
- Why are videos not loading in Google Chrome
- What kind of person doesn't tip
- There are cobblers in Minnesota
- What training can I do according to ITI
- Was a congress idea from the British
- What is percutaneous injection
- What does the Rosetta Stone program teach
- Are you good at Voelkerball
- Denver Colorado is a bike friendly city
- What is the neo-marxism theory
- What are some good early business endeavors
- Has Quora changed someone's life
- The world would be better without people
- What famous apps are developed with Ionic
- Who would win Thor or Anakin Skywalker?
- When should you replace a head gasket
- The supersonic flight reduces the noise in the cockpit
- The dependencies could be purely mental
- Is pasteurized milk actually safer?
- Do annoying advertisements actually work
- Which Snapchat features are your favorites
- How can I join the Belgian Army?
- Why is Zerodha called Zerodha
- Which artist sang the song Pandora's Box?
- Why do people like fast cars
- What are majors and minors in college
- Where was the matrix filmed
- Which is greater than 0 or 10
- What goodies do guinea pigs like
- What makes vinyl so warm