What is a radial blower
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Blowers, Plural: Blowers
- 1) Device that blows air in a specific direction at a higher pressure than a fan
- 1) fan
- 1) Motor fan
- 1) That fan the bouncy castle is unfortunately broken.
- 1) "In relation to performance, fans achieve high volume flows due to the low pressure ratio, fan average volume flows due to the average pressure ratio. "
- 1) "A vacuum cleaner is a cleaning device that is equipped with a fan to create a negative pressure."
- 1) Fan cooling
- Nominative: singular the fan; Plural the blowers
- Genitive: singular of the fan; Plural the fan
- Dative: singular the fan; Plural the fans
- Accusative: singular the fan; Plural the fans
- Swedish: 1) fläkt
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„When it's cold, the window stays closed and air comes through fan into the car. But clogged filters are common - and cause much more than just a bad climate.“
20 minutes, December 10, 2018
„The police have ended professional hemp breeding in Floridsdorf. In the house of a 57-year-old there was a professional hemp grower in the basement fan and filter system, cannabis was dried in the attic.“
ORF, September 14, 2018
„The acid rain of the 1980s is still having an impact today. The forestry office therefore uses helicopters and huge ones to regenerate the soil fan a.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, August 16, 2019
„When they arrived, the farmer activated it fan for fresh air supply. The workers were admitted to the Cantonal Hospital in Graubünden with breathing difficulties.“
Radio Liechtenstein, October 03, 2018
„That is why you should never set the hair dryer on the hottest setting and make sure that there is 15 centimeters between them when blow-drying fan and the hair prevails.“
Brigitte.de, September 13, 2018
„A metal part flying around hit a farmer in Reutlingen on the head and fatally injured. The piece of metal was in a fan guessed, accelerated and hit the woman.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung, August 01, 2020
„With the i TURBO ® - fan INVENT has developed a new generation of air conveyors for water and wastewater treatment.“
GFA News, June 16, 2020
„According to the police, she was busy in a barn on Friday afternoon, carrying delivered straw with one fan to blow into the camp. A metal part of a loading wagon came loose and got into it fan.“
SWR.de, August 01, 2020
„The perpetrators captured an angle grinder, a silicone gun and a fan with three batteries and the associated charger, each from the Makita brand, as well as an industrial vacuum cleaner from the Hitachi brand.“
Police press release, October 9, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Gas conveyor
- Fan: Technology fan to generate an air flow for cooling or ventilating rooms or devices; In technical terms: a sharp iron tool for brass wire pullers
- Miefquirl (coarse): colloquial, casual: a joke term for a rotating air movement device that is often used for cooling
- fan: Technology, device that conveys surrounding air by rotating an impeller with blades
- Wind turbine
Another word (synonym) for blower - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "blower":
blow:… Brass band, wind music, wind orchestra, blowpipe, blow jet, blow method, blower, blower Translations Chinese: 1) 吹 (chuī) English: blow; 1)…
wind: ... 2) Biology The discharge of flatulence from the intestine through the anus to the outside 3) Music, the air supplied to the organ pipes by a blower 4) Metallurgy that (e.g. during iron extraction ...
Fan: ... Origin of the term: from air Synonyms: 1) Fan, turbo machine, blower 2) Fan, (CPU) cooler Superordinate terms: 2) Device cooling, processor cooling ...
Foul: Five large fans that you have set up in front of your house to protect against the smell would not keep the breeze off, says the neighbor
Rhyme: German: -ɛːzə: Rhyme pronunciation / phonetic transcription (IPA): ɛːzə spellings: -äse, -aise Similar rhymes: -eːzə, -ɛːsə rhyming words two-syllable ase chaise milling cutter cheese read three-syllable blower malaise read four-syllable ekossaise mayonnaise mayonnaise polonaise over
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Blower" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gebläse/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "blower" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Blowers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ge | blä | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈblɛːzən]…
Blower (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | blä | ses Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈblɛːzəs]…
Blood law (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular blood law; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Blood right (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Geblütsrechts Hyphenation: Ge | blüts | right | tes ...
Blood right (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Geblütsrechtes Hyphenation: Ge | blüts | right ...
security (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular security; Plural - genitive: singular ...
bid (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular bid; Plural commandments genitive: singular commandment; ...
Commandments (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ge | bo | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈboːtə]…
Commanded (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ge | bo | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈboːtn̩]…
Commandment (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Gebots Hyphenation: Ge | bo | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- How does the Ethereum IDEX exchange work
- What are the best podcasts on NLP
- Who studies philosophy of sociology
- Are referendums compatible with the current democracy
- What is keeping the 3rd World War from it
- How does your body move
- Which is the best reiki clinic
- How do I get to Ramoji Film City
- What causes a volcano to become inactive
- What are the disadvantages of open pit mining
- What if you haven't moved in
- What are the 10 Best Oloefs
- What counts as plagiarism
- Is talent more effective than hard work
- Contain fig-Newton wasps
- How can I eat healthier without restricting myself
- Are Moerser regarded as artillery
- What's best for Java SE
- What's your guilty pleasure 80's track
- Who was Alfred Hitchcock's favorite actor
- What is the Java program
- How does H2SO4 make bonds
- What is Google's AI Hub
- What are the details of medical devices
- What are good interesting fiction podcasts
- How can you stay positive and active
- What are the benefits of travelers checks
- What was Aldo Nova's most successful song
- Which is better MDF or plywood
- Is the specific resistance a scalar or a vector
- Why is figure 8 not a manifold
- What if there were no avengers?
- At what age can you work at McDonalds
- Are you in love with Samuel Rosenberg