Who is the best Kpop dancer 1
The Korean Business Institute has published an up-to-date listing of the most popular boy bands and girl groups in the K-pop genre. The so-called brand reputation rankings are based on analyzes of Korean consumer consumption, media coverage, interactions and the popularity index from the past month. The evaluation of the boy bands in February 2021 is based on the survey period from January 11 to February 11 or from January 12 to February 12 for girl groups.
The first three places in the boy band ranking remain unchanged. The K-Pop band BTS is number one for the 33rd time, while NCT is number two for the fifth time in a row. Seventeen still make it to third place this month. In addition, BTS were already one of the three most important K-pop bands in October last year. This also included Exo, which now occupies fourth place in the TOP 20, and the boy band Big Bang.
In the girl group ranking, number one also remains unchanged. Blackpink, who only released their debut THE ALBUM in October 2020, continue to occupy the top. Followed by (G) I-DLE, who celebrated their comeback with their single "Hwaa" in January 2021 and climbed two places.
In addition to these rankings, the Korean Business Institute also creates rankings for the most popular Korean boy and girl group members, soloists, entertainers and variety shows.
The top 20 most popular K-pop boy bands
- BTS (-)
- NCT (-)
- SEVENTEEN (-)
- EXO (-)
- SHINee (2 ▲)
- TREASURE (7 ▲)
- 2 PM
- BTOB (16 ▲)
- THE BOYZ (4 ▼)
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER (TXT) (1 ▲)
- Super Junior (3 ▼)
- MONSTA X (3 ▼)
- Golden Child (9 ▲)
- GOT7 (8 ▼)
- VICTON (12 ▲)
- ASTRO (2 ▼)
- Stray Kids (5 ▼)
- AB6IX (11 ▲)
- INFINITE (3 ▼)
The top 20 most popular K-pop girl groups
- BLACKPINK (-)
- (G) I-DLE (2 ▲)
- MAMAMOO (4 ▲)
- TWICE (2 ▼)
- IZ * ONE (2 ▼)
- GFRIEND (-)
- Oh My Girl (2 ▼)
- Red Velvet (5 ▲)
- aespa (1 ▼)
- DREAMCATCHER (13 ▲)
- Girls ‘Generation (-)
- ITZY (3 ▼)
- fromis_9 (8 ▲)
- WJSN (3 ▲)
- APRIL (5 ▼)
- Cherry Bullet
- Lovelyz (5 ▼)
- LOONA (3 ▼)
- Apink (5 ▼)
- Ladies ‘Code (2 ▲)
Also this year K-Pop is increasing its popularity. The music streaming service Spotify, for example, only recently expanded into the K-pop home of South Korea. But the genre is not only represented in the music charts. It also increases its relevance in social networks. In this regard, Twitter published a ranking of the most popular K-pop bands this month. According to Twitter, 6.7 billion k-pop tweets were posted in 2020.
- What is Disney Plus 2
- Fewer people are buying life insurance today
- Which documents are essential for the purchase on site
- What makes a bomb explode
- How does a meltdown smell
- Who invented hair dyes?
- What is a screw turbine
- Are the Slovenes happy to be in the EU?
- How do I make my drawings better
- Will Disney Hulu Merge Disney and ESPN
- Is the monthly allowance taxable?
- What is half of 8 12
- Desktop Search is dead in 2015
- Is a zero vector a unit vector
- What happens after the JEE Mains result
- What are RITES 'places of work
- How can I stop shaking with fear?
- What are report covers
- How do I repair Windows problems automatically
- Where does the sousaphone come from?
- Is pidgin a real language
- In which countries is Tik Tok prohibited?
- What makes entrepreneurs great networkers
- What was Calvin's view of the death penalty
- What is 51 53 3 50 7
- Can I invest 10 lakhs
- How am I supposed to hold my funeral?
- What's your rating of Tagalog
- How well can Spanish speakers understand Romanian
- Grows coconut oil
- Which is the best AI development company
- What Causes Low ESR in Polycythemia
- Why do narcissists need a victim
- Where can I find good instructional designers