What is a line item in SAP
SAP: Solve the error No amount authorization for customers / suppliers in company code message F5155
Error F5155 may appear if the tolerance group for the user group to which you are assigned has not been properly defined and you are trying to enter an incoming invoice for this company code.
This SAP error is not difficult to fix, but it does require you to adapt the access to the SPRO IMG. This can only be done by users with access such as functional advisors or system administrators.
If this is the case, if you have SAP IDES access or some other SAP test environment, let's see how you can fix the F5155 error message.
Error: No quantity authorization for customers / suppliers in the company code
When entering an incoming invoice in transaction MIRO (entering the incoming invoice transaction), the error No amount authorization for customer suppliers in the company may appear when trying to save basic data for this invoice.
It will show up on the info bar at the bottom of the SAP screen and will require custom access to be resolved.
First, let's look at the error message by double-clicking the error.
SAP error message F5155
The error message F5155 indicates that you are not assigned to a user group and therefore do not have any valid amount authorization: Bills are limited by this amount setting for each user group.
Without a user group assigned to a SAP user, the value selected for the empty user applies. It is possible that an amount has not yet been set up for the empty user.
Create a tolerance group for users
To solve this problem, first open the transaction SPRO IMG, navigate to Material Management> Check Logistics Invoice> Authorization Management and open the settings for there Tolerance groups define.
Then check whether a tolerance group exists for the specified company code. If not, click the icon to create a new tolerance group and enter the company code for which the tolerance group needs to be created.
Change the FI tolerance group view
After the tolerance group for the company code has been created, you can select the different tolerances that apply to the group for the company code, as well as the currency in which it applies.
Upper limits for booking procedures
- Amount per document
- Amount per account item with an open item
- Discount per line item
- permissible payment difference for income in the amount, percent and discount
- permissible payment difference for expenses in the amount, percent and discount
After saving you return to the list of Tolerance groups for users per company code and can visualize the newly created tolerance group.
Save and transport the tolerance group
The final step is to get the Tolerance groups for users to save, including new ones you just created, before you can proceed with billing.
However, after you have clicked the Save button, a final step is carried out: you will be asked for a transport order, and then you can return to creating the MIRO invoice transaction!
- What is the significance of the Republic Day
- How can we say receive in Japanese?
- Would you return with your ex
- Which third-party apps work with Siri
- How hard do camels bite
- According to the scriptures, is it wrong to eat eggs?
- How do I measure the speed of the baseball field
- Can take Lipozene for a 12 year old
- Chernobyl exploded
- What is your favorite drama and why
- Like to be a business owner
- Is there a Microsoft Windows 11
- Who created WeChat
- Ireland has internet
- Should more countries legalize euthanasia
- What does Susamam mean in Turkish
- You can feed hemp seeds to birds outdoors
- What are the best journalistic magazines
- How do my brain suffer from drugs
- What is the perfect family size
- Can you smoke in Florida
- How many blogs are there in India
- Why am I not in the advanced band?
- Why is God no longer performing miracles?
- Why do we incarnate
- Is 53 and 127 pounds as fat
- Which location-independent jobs are there for mathematicians
- How are fear, pain and beauty connected
- What does ne mean in German?
- How can you activate Google Voice
- Why is it so difficult to sell a script
- Is Greek and Greece the same