Excited about something immature
Translation of "over-excited" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
I guess I got a bit over-excited.
I know I got a little over-excited.
All the classics, from classic to over-excited, just now and here.
The babies have immature powers of regulation, are over-excited, and react to the slightest stimulus.
The infants have an immature regulation, are overexcited and react to the smallest stimuli.
Don't get over-excited, he's usually very friendly.
Anantherum muricatum and other grasses for mild forms of ADHD in over-excited and allergic children.
Anantherum muricatum and other grasses for mild forms of ADHD, overexcited and allergic children.
Well, I got over-excited, but you have to admit, that's an excellent impersonation.
Well, I have exaggerated, but you have to admit it was an excellent impersonation.
A plant as claimed in either of claims 25 or 26, characterized in that it has 100% overload capacity at nominal voltage, nominal power factor and at over-excited surgery.
System according to one of claims 25 or 26, characterized in that it has an overload capacity of 100% at nominal voltage, nominal power and overexcited Operation.
Usually he followed the tip, even to running over the backs of the sheep. Sometimes he became over-excited and appeared to lose his self-control.
Usually Mitch Tip followed, even when running over the backs of the sheep. Sometimes he was overzealous and seemed to be losing control of himself.
It helps us to overcome stress and anxiety, and being over-excited, spaced-out, or emotionally agitated.
It helps us and doesn't help us overcome stress and anxiety profuselyto be aloof or emotionally agitated.
They were over-excited and shouted, "Song Xu, we've finally got you!"
I have been completely over-excited.
We're both a little over-excited.
I hate to interrupt you, we are both just something excited.
SERRA: To those who don't pick up on the sign of the times and want to get everything ... they get over-excited.
SERRA: To those who do not know how to read the signs of the times, who want everything ... to themselves get carried away.
The solenoid valve according to any of the preceding claims, characterized in that the electromagnet is adapted to be driven in an over-excited manner via at least two-stage electronic circuit integrated in the valve.
The drinks are not cheap but the atmosphere will quickly make you forget this aspect and anyway, it's also at the bar where the over-excited barmen put on their show!
The drinks are not cheap, but the ambience overlooks this aspect, and finally there is also at the bar with the Mix feverishly Bartenders something to see!
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 22. Exactly: 22. Elapsed time: 30 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is a single moment in Mongolia
- What's the worst bar in Florida
- There is nickel in a nickel
- What is a weird ponytail
- Why did not Li Fi prevail?
- What types of foods lower blood cholesterol
- A narcissist will haunt their victim forever
- Which books are needed for NEET Medical
- Why do I see funny search suggestions
- What does the term confusing variable mean
- What are the characteristics of the trading cycle
- How safe is Phentermine
- Where are half-timbered bridges to be found most often
- What are the main concepts learned in algebra
- What is a station in BIW
- How do you computationally design novel proteins?
- What is the DMAIC methodology
- Underline book titles
- What is anecdotal empirical evidence
- What are creative problem solvers
- How do you cure blethritis
- How do I get additional Gmail tools
- What is it like to put a child to shame?
- How do you project
- What is a loan investor
- How do I develop a blockchain application
- What is riddim
- What are different types of sleep disorders
- Why does the reaction occur in sunlight
- What are some AI challenges
- Is billboard advertising effective in Singapore
- What is Benzoyl Peroxide
- What rhymes with up