How much does weight loss surgery cost
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass is one of the most widely used procedures in obesity surgery and is used worldwide in the US and Europe.
Roux-en-y gastric bypass is a weight loss surgery that involves forming a small sac from the stomach and attaching the newly formed sac directly to the small intestine. The food reaches the small intestine directly from the reduced stomach sac. In this way, the food skips a large part of the stomach and the first part of the small intestine. It is possible to lose weight without having to change your eating habits. In Turkey, the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass procedure is used in case of serious health problems due to excessive weight. The Roux-en-Y gastric bypass is effective in reducing the risk of life-threatening health problems.
The specialists in Turkey
In Turkey, gastric bypass is usually only used when trying to lose weight by improving your diet and exercise habits. As an alternative, Roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery is performed.
This procedure is carried out by experienced and specialized doctors and costs less than in Germany. Another benefit of gastric bypass surgery in Turkey is the exceptional medical care provided before and after the procedure. Patients become familiar with the feeling of satiety and quickly get used to the positive postoperative process.
Who is a Roux-En-Y gastric bypass suitable for?
The Roux-En-Y gastric bypass is suitable for the following patients:
- with a body mass index (BMI) 40 or more
- with a body mass index (BMI) between 35-39.9 (for patients with severe health problems such as high blood pressure, severe sleep apnea, and diabetes)
- with a body mass index (BMI) between 30-34 (in the case of serious health problems)
Before the Roux-En-Y gastric bypass operation, the patients are given detailed information by the specialists. A thorough investigation process is necessary to achieve the best results that are consistent with the health and goals of the patient. Depending on your physical condition, after the gastric bypass procedure, doctors may be able to advise you on diet, lifestyle, and a balanced diet to address your health issues.
In Germany, the health insurance does not cover the cost of weight loss surgery. Instead of paying high surgery and hospital costs in Germany, you can prefer gastric bypass surgery in Turkey. The Roux-En-Y gastric bypass is carried out by trained and experienced doctors and costs far less than in Germany.
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in Turkey
The Roux-En-Y gastric bypass surgery is performed in a private clinic. The length of stay in hospital can be around three to five days, depending on the healing process.
General anesthesia is performed before the procedure and the anesthetist continuously monitors the status of the anesthesia and circulation during the operation.
Roux-en-y gastric bypass procedures depend on your personal makeup and the advice of the surgeon. Some operations are performed with deep cuts in the stomach. At the same time, Turkish surgeons perform Roux-en-y gastric bypass operations through laparoscopy (laparoscopy). In this so-called surgical technique, instruments are inserted into the stomach through small incisions made by the surgeon.
The stomach is made smaller after open or laparoscopic incisions. The resulting stomach is about the size of a walnut and can only absorb a small amount of food. In the next step, the small intestine is cut off and part of it is sewn directly into the gastric sac. The food first gets into this reduced gastric sac and then directly into the small intestine. Food goes through most of the stomach and the first part of the small intestine and goes straight to the middle part of the small intestine. This will significantly reduce your caloric intake and you will lose weight.
- What is Cody Johnson's most successful song
- Is SendInBlue compatible with WooCommerce
- How to improve your Quran recitation
- Why does my puppy sleep too much
- Can you finance a new small business?
- What is UX UI
- Why prototyping tech startup products is important
- Have you ever been in a missile
- A lobster is sentient
- Why do some people eat their toenails
- What is your electronic device
- How did dialectical behavior therapy help you
- What kind of shoes are the 1
- What does 100 percent faster mean?
- How does abuse affect personality development?
- Why do we buy smartphones
- ThemeForest What is creative theme design
- What is a UX guide
- How do I study a programming startup
- The toilets are clogged
- Who runs the National Public Radio
- Why doesn't iron burn?
- Which country uses more mobile phones?
- What is the functionality of polymers