How do I start the insurance comparison website
Chegg you the yellow of the egg: Grazer Chegg.net launches first online insurance comparison in Austria - BILD (web)
Graz (OTS) - The Graz insurance broker Selsa Intelligence AG is launching the first online insurance comparison in Austria with the internet portal chegg.net. For the first time, every consumer has the opportunity to objectively compare the Austrian insurance market. More than 500 insurance products from the motor vehicle and building sectors can be compared at www.chegg.net and can be taken out online. As of July, chegg.net's offering will be expanded to include personal insurance.
The sale of insurance is increasingly shifting to the Internet
Studies by the German market research institute "Forit" have shown that more than 50 percent of Internet users already find out about their insurance matters on the Internet. In the United States, 50 percent of insurance business is already done over the Internet.
A personalized comparison of all relevant insurance providers on a single website - including the inclusion of all possible discounts and additional offers - has not yet existed.
Thomas Lang, CEO of chegg.net: "For the first time, our database takes into account all of the customer's special requests when calculating. This makes Chegg.net unique in Europe".
Enormous savings potential for consumers
"A product comparison with chegg.net shows that every consumer can easily save a few thousand schillings a year", Lang continues. "In some cases we have even found potential savings of up to 60 percent with the same insurance benefit."
A 10 percent market share in online insurance is targeted
All insurance policies offered for comparison at www.chegg.net can also be taken out online.
Thomas Lang: "The economic goal of chegg.net is to achieve a market share of 10% of all insurance policies taken out by Austrians on the Internet in the medium term.
As a special additional service, chegg.net offers a policy manager. This makes it possible to manage all insurance companies and their data online. The policy manager gives the customer an overview of the costs, regularly suggests cheaper insurance and manages all insurance that has already been taken out. If desired, this manager will inform you by e-mail about the possible time of a change and provide the most interesting offers on a daily basis.
The quick and uncomplicated processing of insurance claims in the event of damage is guaranteed. A personal account manager takes care of the claims handling. If there are problems with an insurance company, chegg.net offers its customers a unique service: regular customers can even enjoy free legal representation through chegg.net if necessary to enforce their claims.
(See also APA / AOM - Original Bild Service)
Picture also available on APA / OTSweb: http://www.ots.at
Request for the press kit and
*** ORIGINAL OTS TEXT, EXCLUSIVELY CONTENT
SENDER'S RESPONSIBILITY ***
Inquiries & contact:
The Skills Group
The communication society
Jürgen H. Gangoly
Tel: 0664/2000 260,
- How is the earth's magnetic field generated
- How does cow differ from other animals?
- Should Hillary Clinton withdraw from politics
- Web developer work on weekends
- Which industry is best for engineering
- Why is helium an isolated atom
- What needs Prime Video to improve
- What do you know about Coachella
- How not to feel bad about everything
- What's your favorite Seattle restaurant
- Where is the truth
- Why are my left feet cold
- A computer can last 10 years
- Which is simply French or Sanskrit
- What are the accomplishments of your life
- What is a direct coupled amplifier
- Who uses PassportJs in production
- Why does the light quantum tunnel not illuminate everything?
- Can take Lipozene for a 12 year old
- Which airlines offer free cancellation?
- Is the Justice League 2017 worth watching
- How does Neo4j compare to HyperGraphDB
- What is a generic application
- Which vehicles did Ford stop making?