Can we work medically according to BSC
Unique in Germany in this form
The Academy for Health Professions offers students the opportunity to complete a completed training in the areas of medical-technical assistance (MTA) and surgical assistance with a dual course of study. We offer the "Medical Technology Sciences" course, which is unique in Germany, in cooperation with the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) in Heidenheim. The course is completed after 3 semesters (1.5 years) with the internationally recognized academic degree “Bachelor of Science” (210 ECTS).
Start and duration
The postgraduate course can be started in October of each year. If you have completed the required training in the field of MTA (laboratory, radiology, functional diagnostics) or OTA at the Academy for Health Professions in advance, 50% of this training will be counted as performance on the course. As a result, the duration of the course is shortened to 3 semesters (1.5 years) and is the fastest way to obtain an academic degree for the professional groups mentioned.
The course builds on an already completed training in the field of MTA or OTA. Interested parties with a technical college entrance qualification or high school diploma can follow up with their studies directly. Applicants with an intermediate level of education are not denied the opportunity to study either. All you need to do is gain 3 years of professional experience after completing your training.
Those interested can start the course themselves (many) years after completing their training.
to the MTA or OTA with
Professional qualification after the 3rd year
Employment, break from work
with a Bachelor of Science degree
During the dual study, the students alternate quarterly between practical assignments at the dual partner and the lectures at the dual university, which take place in the beautiful Wiblingen Monastery.
The course consists of theoretical and practical content.
During their studies, students deal with the following specialization modules:
- Medical technology
- Natural sciences
These are supplemented by various basic modules such as:
- Business administration
- Health economy
- Quality management
- Information technology
- Scientific work
In the practical phases of the course, the students are in the respective institution of the practice partner.
The dual study is completed in the bachelor thesis. This should show that students are able to work independently on a practical problem within a given period of time (12 weeks).
The topic of the Bachelor thesis is proposed by the students in cooperation with the dual partner and assigned by the study academy.
STUDY WITH SALARY
A dual partner, such as the Ulm University Hospital, is required in order to be able to start studying "Medical Technology Sciences".
The students receive monthly remuneration from the University Hospital of currently 800 euros - also during the theoretical phases.
The dual partners are obliged to pay the students appropriately.
The currently prescribed minimum amount of remuneration can be found on the DHBW website.
NO TUITION FEES!
Since the summer semester 2012 there are no more tuition fees for students in Baden-Württemberg. The Cooperative State University Heidenheim only charges smaller amounts, e.g. for administrative costs or the student union. The current amount of the contributions can be found here:
The course prepares the graduates in the best possible way for the modern and complex requirements in bioanalytical, radiological, functional diagnostic and surgical fields.
Graduates are required to take on specialist and managerial tasks in
- medical care centers
- with resident doctors,
- in the medical, biotechnical and pharmaceutical industries
- in university and non-university research institutions as well
- in educational institutions and vocational schools
Advantages of postgraduate studies
In order to start studying at the Cooperative State University, the following requirements must be met:
- Completed training for MTLA, MTRA, MTAF or OTA
- General Abitur / Fachabitur or
- Technical college entrance qualification and study aptitude test (delta examination at the DHBW) or
- Intermediate educational qualification with three years of professional experience and aptitude test
- Study contract with the university clinic or a dual partner approved by DHBW Heidenheim
Contact and further information
DHBW Baden-Württemberg Heidenheim
c / o Academy for Health Professions at Ulm University Hospital
Medical engineering sciences course
Website of the DHBW heidenheim
- What is solid matter
- Is the product management course good for general meetings
- What is special about Alibaba
- Is IT a good industry or CS
- What is so important about a person's name
- Academic writing different from letter
- What are the benefits of wireless electricity
- What payment would you be happy with
- How much debt comes from medical school
- What happened during the Franco-German War
- What is contemporary abstract art
- What is electrical repulsion
- How do you digitize your own books
- Is it still worth learning Lua
- Should I buy Bitcoin in 2022?
- Why did the Human Covenant War begin
- Which processor works fast
- Which app is best for editing
- Is sustainable development a contradiction?
- How do you cure costochondritis
- What is 1 2 divided by 2
- What vacation drama did you have
- Who poisoned Roose Bolton
- What is open distance learning