How do you strengthen a corporate culture
Corporate culture analysis
Do business successfully with top performance over the long term. Every company has a culture. The better the corporate culture, the more economically a company works. One of the most important tasks of corporate management is therefore to create and maintain a performance-enhancing corporate culture based on trust. Use this decisive competitive advantage!
“Where do we stand with our corporate culture?” Only if you can answer this question will you be able to work on improving it in a targeted manner. We put your company behind the x-ray screen and measure your corporate culture. You will receive an objective assessment with an analysis of strengths and weaknesses. In this way you can assess how the culture in your company is doing, in which areas you are already above average or in which there is potential for improvement.
With the help of this reflected inventory, the participants recognize a specific need for improvement. This serves as the basis for developing your personnel policy and as an instrument for personnel management. With committed employees, you will achieve your corporate goals more efficiently. Employees receive a positive attitude towards the company and their own performance for the company.
In the moderated discussion with the participants, the dimensions of the corporate culture are worked out and a “target corporate culture” is defined with regard to the corporate goals. This ideal is compared with the actual corporate culture, and the causes for the deviations are determined. A binding action plan is drawn up together. The common point of view creates a spirit of optimism to tackle the issues promptly and energetically.
The corporate culture analysis is carried out as a workshop on one or more days; The basis is the intellectual capital statement with the categories “relationship” - “individual” - “structure”. The corporate culture is analyzed in cooperation between management and employees.
It makes sense to supplement the perspective developed in the workshop with an identical but anonymous survey of all employees.
The combination of workshop and survey provides the basis for your company's MUX corporate culture index.
At the end of the workshop you will receive a profile of your company's strengths and weaknesses.
- What am I supposed to do with $ 3,000
- How can I root my iPhone jailbreak
- Things I need to become HR
- What are popular card games in China
- Did the jutes invent the fabric?
- Which amino acids does whey protein contain
- Where do the Detroit Red Wings practice
- Is darkness a substance
- How do I interview a politician
- What are mPoints
- Do people still remember poems
- Why is the earth strange 1
- Are over-ear headphones safer?
- What makes an object hot
- Who is an ideal SAT tutor
- Who described Iron Man Vallabhbhai Patel
- What is Economis behind the currency
- How do I fight the fear of waking up?
- If there is ragging in CDAC
- How is Aakash for JEE coaching
- How do I remove bio in Quora
- Why are boys so curious about girls
- How many rappers are actually millionaires
- What are the symptoms of malnutrition