Why do we feel weightless in space
Space medicine : The astronaut has a hard time - with weightlessness
Gravity on the earth affects the distribution of water in our body: more in the legs, less in the head and upper body. Under the conditions of weightlessness in space, on the other hand, the Legs thinner, the mucous membranes in the head and neck swell a little, which has a negative effect on the perception of smell and taste. Because the spine is no longer compressed without gravity, astronauts even grow a little in space - up to two centimeters. The Muscles and bones lose masswhich causes great problems with weakness and fragility after returning to earth. The astronauts act on this with a special daily Strength training opposite. Nonetheless, the returnees from the ISS initially feel extremely weak and have to get used to the force of gravity on Earth again over several days.
In addition to these physical problems, there are also a number of things to consider outside of the body. For example, daily activities must not release any liquid that would otherwise fly around in the ISS and cause damage. You wash with wet wipes, take a shower with a special shower head that sucks up the water again immediately a vacuum hose to urinate with funnel and buckle up to seal on the toilet.
- How to paint an exterior stone
- What is sound therapy for tinnitus
- In which caste is Mehra
- Is Tor a VPN NordVPN free
- What annoys Indian women
- What is a KDP writer
- Which current politician cares about the people?
- Are iguanas amphibians or reptiles
- How can I remember better
- Do conferences have influencing factors
- How do you create tension in fiction
- Is it okay to be ignorant
- Smartphone technologies are saturated
- What is it about the Second World War that fascinates you?
- Are the people in San Bernardino CA friendly
- Where can I see My Secret Romance
- How can you forget to breathe
- How is Dell for freshmen
- Can I make a dropship on the Facebook marketplace
- How is the viscosity related to the flow rate?
- Are William Blum's books trustworthy
- Time allows free will
- How strong was Deidara
- Hiring Google Network Engineers