Is it difficult to learn SAP
Glaser-Radtke has worked for many years as a personnel manager and developer and has dedicated herself to the consulting topics of human resources and change management within the GIM Group. Further focal points are career advice, interim management as well as the search and selection of specialists and executives in the areas of IT, with a focus on SAP, and human resources.
Graduates find it difficult to enter the SAP world
The Hamburg manager emphasizes that the youth craze has subsided: "Thanks to demographic change, we are experiencing a renaissance of experience today, and projects or permanent positions no longer require an age of 35 to a maximum of 40 years." On the other hand, it is increasingly difficult for young professionals to get a permanent position from university. Not least, this is often due to the fact that there are no internships or stays abroad and the desired soft skills cannot be comprehensively proven. "Mixed-age teams and learning with and from each other can help overcome barriers between young and old and make a significant contribution to the success of the project," she is convinced.
Even if it is now one of the common places and should be a matter of course for the activity of the consultant, she explicitly points out the typical skills that distinguish the good from the more average consultant: the recognition of the interaction of the individual processes, in particular the perception and implementation of customer requests. " A "very good communication culture, empathy, a high level of integration and teamwork skills, the ability to criticize and deal with conflict, trustworthiness and a high degree of flexibility and mobility" are essential.
The GIM Group (www.gim-gruppe.com), an IT service provider from Hamburg and has been on the market for 15 years with a focus on SAP project business and resource management, attaches great importance to the accuracy of the fit between customer requirements and the consultant's performance profile. A personal conversation before the start of the project is mandatory and part of the quality standard. The early involvement of the consultants in the pre-sales phase supports the later cooperation with the customers.
More about SAP consulting
- What are the disadvantages of open pit mining
- Why are forest fires so difficult to erase
- What credentials do service dogs get
- Are there any scientific projects related to ECE
- The Edge browser is based on Chromium
- Set Wet Gel can affect your hair
- What makes Rohit Sharma a better hitter
- What is Norwegian Bokmal
- Six Flags is a theme park
- What are the techniques of SEM
- How do bodybuilding steroids work
- Is there an advantage in ADHD
- What managed WordPress hosting enables adult content
- Bicurious is a sexual orientation
- What is the best CPA network
- Why do some people eat their toenails
- Why are flags at half mast
- How many sections are there on the CAT
- How can I register with BUET
- Can someone surf on tsunamis
- Why do religions forbid swear words
- What words in Urdu rhyme with Zaroori
- Which is bigger 13 999999999 or 14
- What are your underestimated favorite films