How do you outsource mechanical production
Free storage of molds and tools
We do not deliver manufactured molds and aids to our customers. Only the finished parts produced are delivered. We store the master models and molds used free of charge for at least one year (unless they have been approved for disposal by our customers).
Automatic KARDEX storage system for convenient logistics
Master models, molds, reference samples, color samples, cast parts, devices and all other production aids are stored under the 1 to 1 article number in an automatic Kardex storage system. Quick access to all tools and production aids required for production ensures fast delivery for repeat orders.
Prototype production - storage time and disposal
If there is no reorder within a year, all stocks assigned to the item will be disposed of in a professional, unrecognizable and environmentally friendly manner (does not apply to rapid tooling injection molding tools).
Rapid Tooling Injection Molds - Storage Time and Disposal
Rapid-Tooling tools are stored free of charge for three years after the last production / order has expired. The tools are then disposed of properly, illegibly and in an environmentally friendly manner. Longer storage is possible on request. We will be happy to inform you of possible costs on request.
Note on the durability of stereolithography parts
The shelf life of some undelivered products (especially stereolithography parts) is very limited. STL parts warp within a few days due to water absorption and increase in volume. Therefore, these parts can only rarely be used multiple times for the production of silicone molds. They often break when they are removed from the first mold.
- Why is Abraham Lincoln so popular
- Do the Russians deserve the government they have
- What makes Bangladesh proud
- What is replication in SQL Server
- What are the advantages of digital marketing
- What happened to Eitri in Avengers Endgame
- In which year was Tbacu founded
- US soldiers patrol the border
- How immoral is the Torah
- What are some nutritional values about erythritol
- Why is Auto Tune so awful
- When did you outgrow your peanut allergy?
- What does the expression another bumper mean?
- Why don't the teeth of mammals grow back?
- Who is comedy
- How can I write goals in papers
- Bicurious is a sexual orientation
- Is darkness a substance
- How does a Chase credit card work
- How can you recycle styrofoam
- What are the uses of animals
- Binaural sounds help you to remember better
- What brings out Salatfinger
- Joe Biden is popular with unions