Why is the couch surfing base so angry
Internet: Schaar criticizes the backpacker network Couchsurfing
This is not used in the Couchsurfing case because the company is based in the USA. However, a draft of the European Commission provides for strict principles of data protection law to also apply to non-EU countries in the future. The German authorities could currently do no more than inform the responsible supervisory authority in the US about the case, said a spokeswoman for Schaars.
Numerous users reacted angrily and announced that they would delete their accounts and switch to other providers. "It's a shame," tweeted one couch surfer. The new conditions are no longer transparent, said a user when asked by dpa, especially since the operators no longer have to inform users about any further changes in data protection in the future. The operators of the site could not initially be reached to comment.
After the USA, Germany has the largest number of active couch surfing users in over 90,000 cities. Because the almost anonymous mutual accommodation in their own home requires a lot of trust, members often create detailed profiles that include name, address, telephone number, age, occupation and photos. (dpa)
BFDI on changes in couch surfing
- How useful are technical signs in life
- A six figure salary is good
- Phenobarbital causes depression
- What are the passing grades of exams
- Where should I host my client's website
- What foods help with hair growth
- Which graphics card suits Intel best
- What is a Fresnel biprism
- Why are some puppies extremely cute?
- The universities take care of your absences
- What ten things make an accountant fearful?
- Where can I see Mahabharata online
- What are some teen party games
- What is the connection name of CH COOH
- What is a diploma program in college
- Scoliosis can affect brain functions
- How do I refuse when someone processes proposals?
- Genetic bottleneck is bad
- What only children understand
- What language has the best television programs
- Will India, which does not join OBOR, influence China
- What happens when aluminum reacts with water
- What is an XD file
- Why was Judaism founded?