Is Obul Reddy good for MPC
20 best and best schools in Hyderabad
Hyderabad it a watchful city with new possibilities every day. If you've recently moved to town or if your child has reached school age, it's no easy task
Hyderabad is a growing city with new opportunities every day. If you've moved to the city recently, or if your child has reached school age, finding the best school is not an easy task as there are several criteria you need to consider before making a decision.
The southern Indian city is teeming with top-notch schools that appeal to both Indian and international populations. These schools form an ambitious generation and prepare them to face global competition and excel. We have compiled a list of the best schools in Hyderabad to help you decide.
20 best schools in Hyderabad:
1st Jubilee Public School:
The Jubilee Public School in the west of Hyderabad was founded in 1986. What started as a small school has grown into a school where people queue up to get their children in. This is the best school in Hyderabad and the school now has over 75 staff and nearly 2,000 students.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and the medium of instruction is English.
- Apart from English, mathematics and natural sciences, all students in grades I to XII learn life skills and computer science.
- Students can choose between Telugu and Hindi as a second language.
- Interactive whiteboards and other cutting-edge technologies make learning fun and interactive.
- The school has airy classrooms equipped with audiovisual aids such as LCD projectors and a computer.
- A medical room and a large auditorium are also part of the school campus.
- The campus canteen aims to offer healthy and nutritious food at reasonable prices.
- A stationary socket on the campus is stocked with textbooks, pens and other necessities.
Address: Road No. 71, BLOCK III, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad - 500033.
Phone: 040-23548584 040-23607797
[Read: International Schools in Hyderabad]
2. Johnson High School:
This progressive school was founded in 1979 and is one of the first schools in India to be ISO 9002 certified. The school wants to offer every child the right atmosphere to learn and grow up.
- The school follows the CICSE educational system from kindergarten through grade XII. The school recently started offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) program for interested students.
- Dance, drama, and music are highlighted with classes for each of them.
- Students can choose a form of visual arts, such as dance and music, in which they are fully trained.
- The students are trained in sports by specialized trainers. This facility is also offered to parents, after school and on weekends.
- Spacious, well-planned classrooms, indoor and outdoor sports areas, studios for dance, music and art, and an amphitheater are just a few of the many unique selling points of this modernist school.
- The school also offers daycare for children of working parents.
Address: 12-10-590 / 109, Warasiguda, Hyderabad - 500061.
Phone number: 040 2707 7648
Email ID:[email protected]
3. P Obul Reddy Public School:
The school opened its doors to the public in 1989 to ensure quality education and has taken its motto seriously for the past 25 years.
- This is a co-educational school that follows the CBSE curriculum and has classes from Kindergarten through Grade XII.
- Children with poor financial backgrounds receive support in the form of transport, reduced fees, and free uniforms and books.
- The school has a scientific approach and the children are motivated to excel in both academic and co-curricular activities.
- The school covers 5.5 acres and has all the modern conveniences you could look for in a school. It has modern separate high-tech laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology.
- It also has excellent reading rooms and well-stocked libraries.
- In a state-of-the-art sports complex, students can practice sports of their choice such as basketball, hockey, cricket and tennis.
Address: AMS P. Obul Reddy Street Public School No. 25, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad - 500 033.
Tel: 040 – 23548912 / 23553238.
4. Chirec International School:
Chirec International School is located on a lush green campus in Kondapur. The school has existed for over 20 years and, with two branches, is one of the best international schools in the country. This school is Ratna Reddy's vision.
Chirec was ranked 1st Best CBSE School in Hyderabad and Telangana in 2015.
- CBSE, IB and Cambridge curricula are followed in the school. Students belonging to global mobile communities can choose the IB or Cambridge curriculum.
- The school offers students the opportunity to discover their talents.
- Sports, art, music and dance, among other cognitive activities, are part of learning at Chirec.
- The lack of an assessment at the end of the semester up to grade V makes learning a fun and engaging process with no pressure.
- The classrooms are large and airy and equipped with the latest audiovisual aids.
- The laboratories are equipped and updated from time to time to easily manage the curriculum at an international level.
- Modern facilities such as auditoriums and art and craft rooms allow children to pursue their interest in art.
Address: Lot # 962, Street # 48, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033.
Phone number: 040 2354 0093
Email ID:[email protected]
5. Delhi Public School Hyderabad:
DPS is a pioneering name in the field of education and has left no stone unturned to ensure quality and holistic education. DPS Hyderabad opened in 2002 and made a name for itself in the city. This is one of the good schools in Hyderabad that aims to give kids a clear mindset and give them the visibility they need.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and has classes from preschool through grade XII.
- Teachers believe and follow the motto “service to oneself” and guide students in every way. The hand-picked faculty is trained to deal with children of different strengths.
- The students receive career advice.
- Interschool competitions, visiting visits, a creative corner, and educational trips are part of the school's curriculum.
- Little needs to be said about the infrastructure of a DPS school. It has state-of-the-art facilities, modern teaching aids and spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
- The campus has an infirmary and an ice rink.
- A mini golf ring and a large pool are also part of the school's infrastructure.
Address: Poll No. 74, Khajaguda Village, Golkonda Post, Hyderabad - 500008.
Phone: +91-40-29806765, 29806766
6. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan:
The public school of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was inaugurated in 1979 by His Holiness Swami Ranganathanandaji. The Vidyashram aims to provide high quality education associated with spiritual values adapted to the needs of modern times.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and has lessons up to XII.
- The school's faculty is experienced and well educated and helps students develop all around.
- Co-curricular activities are equally taken into account.
- The school has state-of-the-art data centers with large LCD projectors, computers and CD burners. It has audiovisual tools that make teaching and learning fun and interactive.
- A hygienic and well-run canteen offers nutritious food at reasonable prices.
- The library is well stocked and excursions are part of studying at the school.
Address: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Public School VIDYASHRAM, 71 Street, Film Nagar, Hyderabad - 33.
Email ID:[email protected]
[Read: Housing and Boarding Schools in Hyderabad]
7. Hyderabad Public School:
The school is a publicly funded institute in the state of Telangana. It was founded in 1972 and has over 1,700 students. It has gained a reputation for being one of the best schools in Hyderabad. The three acre campus is in the heart of the Reddy Colony, which gives it an added advantage.
- The school offers ICSE curricula. Curriculum activities and sport are equally considered.
- The staff and teachers give each child individual attention.
- This school has well-planned classrooms, a library, laboratories and sports areas.
- There are separate laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology.
- The large campus also has exclusive studios for dance, music, theater and art education, where children can mark out their hobbies and interests.
Address: 1-11-87 & 88, S. P. Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Ph no: 9140-2776-1546, 9140-2776-0038.
Fax number: 9140-2776-4698.
8. Nasr schools for girls and boys:
Nasr wants to offer an ideal education to prepare his students for their future. The school focuses on shaping young minds in tune with today's advancing world.
- The school follows the ICSE curriculum and has separate schools for boys and girls. Although the school is run by Muslims, they accept students of all religions.
- Workshops based on theory and practice are designed to help children understand the concepts better.
- Activities within the curriculum are equally considered and students are encouraged to devote themselves to dance, music, or the arts.
- The school has large and airy classrooms.
- The libraries are well stocked and the laboratories are tailored to the curriculum.
- The campus has a large playground with facilities for games like hockey, volleyball and cricket.
Address: Road No. 12 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034.
Locality. Banjara Hills
9. Gitanjali Devashala:
Gitanjali Devashala belongs to the renowned Gitanjali school group. This branch is co-educational and combines quality education with the teachings of Indian heritage and culture.
- The school follows the ICSE curriculum and has grades I to XII.
- Every child is motivated and encouraged to discover their talents and to excel in them.
- The teachers go a step further to incorporate fun learning methods into this school.
- The school has state-of-the-art facilities. It has a large playground where students can play sports of their choice.
- There are separate laboratories for primary and secondary school classes, all of which are equipped for the modern curriculum.
- The libraries are well stocked and students are encouraged to read and broaden their horizons.
Address: Mayuri Marg Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
10. DAV Public School:
DAV strives to offer children a platform to explore, discover and learn. The school's motto and mission are simple yet profound:
"Dream dreams for our children,
Give them the space to grow
Realize that every child is valued
Maintain the future with love and care. "
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum at secondary level.
- At level +2, students can choose MPC with biotechnology or computers and BPC with biotechnology or computers.
- Students interested in art can choose math and computers as electives.
- Activities in the curriculum include arts, painting, dancing, gardening, music, clay sculpting, yoga, and skating.
- The school has integrated into NIIT to give its children basic computer skills.
- Environmental awareness and life skills are also taught in the school curriculum.
- DAV offers a large sports field, well-stocked libraries and workshops.
- The laboratories are fully equipped to accommodate the latest curriculum changes. There are also digital labs for math, science, and biology.
Address: Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad G.P.O. Hyderabad -500001, Landmarks: Near BDL Midhani Company Hyderabad - 500001.
Phone: 040-24342036, 040-23553547
11. Sanghamitra School, Nizampet:
This school started in 1900 with only eight teachers and fewer than 150 students and today has nearly 100 teachers and 2,000 students. The school is home to excellent infrastructure, opportunities and facilities and is exactly the place where your child can grow and perform excellently.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and has classes from I to X.
- The teachers pay particular attention to making the study less monotonous and monotonous. Innovative methods and tools help students understand the concepts better.
- The website is student and parent friendly and provides details on the homework a student must do.
- Formative assessments are conducted and retarded students receive tutoring.
- This modern school has state-of-the-art facilities that give each student the opportunity to excel in what they like and are good at.
- The library is well stocked with books and reference books for students and teachers.
- There is also a large auditorium, audiovisual room and well-equipped laboratories.
- A fun room and hospital room next to an arts and crafts room are part of the school campus.
Address: 2-32, Nizampet Road, Hydernagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085.
Phone: 040 23893847, 040 23052930
[Read: ICSE Schools in Hyderabad]
12. Vikas Concept School:
Vikas Concept School is the brainchild of S Koteswara Rao, the founder and director of the famous Guntur Vikas group of educational institutions, the school focuses on delivering and achieving a benchmark in conceptual teaching. The aim is to provide its students with education and facilities on an international level.
- The school is affiliated with CBSE and strives to create an interactive and student-friendly atmosphere.
- Management has personalized the curriculum by incorporating the positive aspects and methods of other bodies.
- The curriculum is not purely academic. The emphasis is on comprehensive development and activities within the curriculum are encouraged.
- The school believes that education is only complete with comprehensive development of the mind and body. Students are given ample opportunity to work on their talents.
- Lawn tennis and basketball courts are part of the huge playground.
- The laboratories are equipped with all the most modern instruments and aids.
- The school has a seminar room and living facilities for students whose parents live abroad.
Address: Poll No. 300 / A, Bachupally, Qutubullapur Mandal, Off Miyapur, Kukatpally, R. R. Dist, Hyderabad - 500090.
Phone: 040 2304 2966
13. The Jain International School (VIBGYOR High):
Jain International was recently acquired by the VIBGYOR high school chain. The school has modern and well-planned amenities and experienced staff. The school strives to provide full visibility for students while promoting their interests and talents.
- The school has classes from Junior Kindergarten through Grade XII and follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The curriculum is well thought out and the learning is interactive and fun. Children are not under pressure and can learn at their own pace.
- Jain International also teaches French.
- Sports such as skating, aerobics and gymnastics are taught in the school. There are trained professionals who teach students a sport of their choice.
- The campus has spacious, air-conditioned classrooms.
- Modern teaching aids, LCD monitors and audio-visual aids are integrated into every classroom.
- As a residential school, the campus also has a canteen and an infirmary.
- Separate hostels with all modern facilities are available for boys and girls.
Address: Poll No. 349/364, Medchal Highway, Kallakal Village, behind the Kallakal Bus Stop, Toopran Mandal, NH-7, Medchal, Hyderabad - 501401.
Phone number: 9391544653
Email ID:[email protected]
14. Sreenidhi International School:
Sreenidhi extends over 60 hectares and offers first-class amenities and infrastructure. The school prides itself on being one of the many respected institutions in the country providing quality education.
- The school enables its students to choose between the IB curriculum, ICSE and ICS.
- The curriculum is well planned and incorporates modern technology to make it easier for each student to understand the concepts.
- Sports and extracurricular activities are encouraged.
- The residential school offers separate accommodation for boys and girls.
- The classrooms are spacious and equipped with interactive smartboards.
- The school has a well-stocked library and modern laboratories for various subjects.
- The management organizes cultural exchanges and activities as well as film screenings on campus.
Address: Near Appa Junction, Aziznagar, Moinabad, Hyderabad - 500075.
Ph No .:. 099122 44409
Email ID:[email protected]
15. Sentia School:
The school believes in creating a happy environment that it believes will be reflected in the success and exuberance of its students. The school understands that today's generation needs to compete on a competitive platform and that quality education is essential for them to thrive.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum and has classes from preschool through grade XII.
- It has partnered with iDISCOVERi - a social enterprise with the sole motto of bringing the best in education to its students. This is led by a group of renowned and passionate educators, successful management professionals and well trained psychologists. Harvard alumni and IIMs are also part of this group, which aims to create a curriculum that is appropriate for today's generation.
- Smart Genius Abacus is also taught directly from preschool as part of the curriculum.
- The school is built on three hectares of land and has a sports track.
- In addition to volleyball courts and a cricket field, the campus has an indoor shuttle area and an auditorium.
- There is a canteen where warm and hygienic meals are served at reasonable prices.
- The computer hall is fully air-conditioned and houses over 50 computers.
Address: Next to BK Enclave, Road No. 2, near Miyapur Bus Depot, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 500049
Phone: 099852 88821
16. Silver Oaks:
The school has set itself the goal of providing holistic education through a contemporary system that meets today's needs.
- The school has classes from Kindergarten through Grade X. It follows the CBSE board.
- Extracurricular activities and sports such as swimming, cricket and skating are taught in the school.
- The school provides a favorable environment for children to explore and learn. The teachers go out of their way to support the students in all of their endeavors.
- Silver Oaks has laboratories, ventilated classrooms, audiovisual rooms and auditoriums.
- You can practice sports such as volleyball, tennis and cricket in the large playground.
- The school also has a large swimming pool and ice rink.
Address: Bachupally, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 500090.
Ph: + 91-40-23047777, 23048888, 23047788, Tel .: 9440800696.
Email IDs:[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
[Read: Best Schools In India]
17. Kennedy High - The Global School:
The school is strategically located in Miyapur and is considered one of the best residential schools in the city.
- The curriculum at the school is planned by seasoned academics and helps ensure the academic excellence and healthy development of each student.
- The school offers CBSE and IGCSE curricula, and students are trained for IIT and AIEEE from middle school onwards.
- Dance, art and music are becoming equally important. Students are encouraged to exceed their hobbies.
- The school has facilities that are on a par with most international schools of the time. Large and airy classrooms are equipped with interactive blackboards and other audiovisual aids.
- A new animation studio was opened to teach graphics and animation to the students.
- The large playground offers facilities to train students in some sports.
Address: Survey No. 499 / A, IDA Bollaram X Road, Miyapur-Medchal Highway, Bachupally, Hyderabad - 500090.
Ph: 040 6464 6477
Email ID:[email protected]
18. Vidyaranya High School:
This school is over five decades old and one of the best schools in town. The school's founder, Shanta Rameshwar Rao, believes that "it's not just a school, it's a way of life". Here children are allowed to grow without the pressure of academics. Education is fun and interesting. Every child wants to learn.
- The school has grades from I to XII and follows the ICSE curriculum.
- Co-curricular activities such as dance, music and art are given a podium.
- The school is co-educational and motivates boys and girls to learn in a harmonious environment.
- It has spacious and ventilated classrooms.
- Audiovisual rooms and auditoriums are part of the campus.
- There is a large playground with facilities for playing various games.
- The school has laboratories and a well-stocked library.
Address: 5-9-20, Saifabad, Hyderabad - 500063.
Place: Opp. The secretariat in Saifabad
Phone: (040) 23237789
19. Hyderabad International School:
The school aims to provide high quality education for the holistic development of every student. Teachers believe it is their responsibility to make every child a morally and socially responsible adult.
- The school follows a curriculum that combines best practices from American Education Reaches Out (AERO) and UK National Curriculum. This is a specially designed curriculum that is followed through Grade VIII.
- Grades IX and X follow the IGSCE curriculum, and students are trained to receive the IB Diploma at the end of Grade XII. These curricula are recognized worldwide and suitable for children of parents who are globally mobile.
- The school offers arts and music programs for those with a tendency to learn and develop their talent.
- Regular assessments are part of learning at the ISB.
- ESOL - d. H. Language support is provided for students who speak other languages.
- Spanish and French are taught at the school.
- While the school is focused on academics and education, it has facilities to assist its students in their quest to excel beyond academics.
- The school has a counselor and an after-school program for recreational hobbies such as soccer, swimming and dancing.
- It has a large playground, a swimming pool and areas for various sports.
- A table tennis room and an auditorium are part of the campus.
- The laboratories have all modern facilities.
Address: C / O ICRISAT, Patancheru, Hyderabad - 502324
Ph: 040 3071 3869
20.Kendriya Vidyalaya Uppal:
The branch in Kendriya Vidyalaya Uppal is operated and administered by KV Sanghatan in New Delhi. The school encourages its students and teaches them virtues such as truth, tolerance and harmony.
- The school has grades I through XII and follows the CBSE curriculum.
- It adapts effective educational and assessment methods.
- The school offers students numerous opportunities to distinguish themselves in their chosen fields such as dance, music, art and literary activities.
- The school has a large playground and well-trained trainers for various sports.
- The labs are updated from time to time to ensure that students have the latest technology and resources.
- The library has books with foreign publications so that children can get the information they want.
Address: Inner Ring Road, Survey Colony, Industrial Development Area, Uppal, Hyderabad - 500039.
Phone: 040 2720 0314
Every child is special, so it is up to you to choose the right school for your child to thrive. Open a world of possibilities and possibilities for the young mind by taking them to a good school. Do your research, survey schools, and do campus tours before focusing on one. We hope our list helps you in your endeavor. Write to us about your experiences with school hunting.
Disclaimer of liability: “The list of schools was taken from various surveys carried out from print and online publications by third parties. MomJunction was not involved in the surveys, nor does it have any business partnerships with any of the schools on the list. This contribution is not an endorsement by the schools and parents' discretion is recommended in choosing a school.”
- What are the difficulties of a housewife
- Why is Indian democracy questionable
- What is the classification of a corundum brick
- Who invests in startup companies
- How do I know if I'm hallucinating?
- Why are we grateful
- Which crypto currency has the best future
- What is x if 5x 5x 25
- You can use white PVC underground
- Why is Dumbledore being killed
- How do I use Proactiv
- How does technology affect our attitudes?
- What is cactus potting soil
- What does the Hindi word Bidesi mean
- Do I have to believe in religion?
- What are the guidelines of an organization
- What do Indian Muslims think of ISIS
- What is the F distribution in statistics
- What is 10 Gigabit Ethernet 10 GbE
- Can we take Zolfresh tablet with liquid
- How to quickly become a CEO
- What is a Smart Ticketing Market Size
- Why is my ex-wife nice
- What is an electrical assistant