Can fizzy water cure stomach pain
Stomach and intestines
Around 25 to 30 percent of the population occasionally suffer from complaints related to food intake, such as a feeling of fullness, nausea, tense upper abdomen, belching or too rapid satiety. Heartburn and a so-called irritable stomach impair the quality of life.
Medicinal waters with a high content of hydrogen carbonate (from approx. 1,300 mg / l) can help in many cases with these functional disorders of the stomach. In this way, they are able to bind excess gastric acid and normalize the acid production of the stomach. Healing water containing hydrogen carbonate has been shown to bind acid just as well as common antacids.
- Influence on gastric emptying
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Normalization of gastric secretion
- Acid binding in the stomach
Healing waters containing hydrogen carbonate are suitable for long-term use. Their effects have been scientifically proven from a hydrogen carbonate content of approx. 1300 mg / l.
Dosage: 0.75 to 2.25 liters spread over the day and before and with meals slowly and preferably at room temperature. For each drinking portion, 0.2 to 0.35 liters are recommended for an optimal effect.
Insufficient fluid intake, a low-fiber diet and a sedentary lifestyle are the most common causes of indigestion.
Medicinal waters with a high sulphate content (from approx. 1200 mg / l) gently but effectively stimulate the intestinal function. Even with chronic constipation, sulphate-containing medicinal water can bring relief if you drink it for several weeks.
- Stimulation and regulation of the intestinal function
- Accelerated bowel evacuation when constipated
- Positive influence on the intestinal flora
- Improvement of the symptoms of flatulence
Healing waters containing sulphates can be used for a limited period of time (4 - 6 weeks) as well as for long-term use.
Dosage: To stimulate the intestinal function, drink 0.25 to 0.5 liters 3 times a day in addition to normal fluid intake.
If you are constipated, it is advisable to drink an additional glass of healing water on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Which field is biomedical engineering
- Writing will keep evolving
- How many people have you helped today?
- How long can we live without haters
- Why do I hate people from India
- Defeat international travel racism
- How did Kendrick Lamar influence rap
- Who stole the Ark of the Covenant?
- The backend is always a web app
- Why are neutrons necessary
- Which technical test is the easiest to crack
- What are 3 examples of current oxygen
- How do I create reader personalities
- How can I get money from views
- What do I say in a prayer
- Can garden snails kill you
- Would use a restaurant seamlessly
- Will BMW ever take part in F1
- Can someone teach English on Quora
- What only children understand
- What could be causing itchy bumps on your ankles?
- What is the influence of air pressure
- When did it get so meaningless to say hello?
- What are the benefits of eating yogurt
- How to say Longshot in Hindi
- George Harrison was left-handed
- DeVry University is a non-profit school
- All body types can be incredibly thin
- Should I buy a facial massager?
- Somebody doesn't like Mozart
- Can a grown man undergo orchiopexy?
- What is the net asset value in mutual funds
- How would you catch the road runner
- What software is required for building construction