Who is Nitish Kumar
Nitish Kumar completed his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (2009) and his master's degree in control engineering and robotics at the Warsaw University of Technology and the Ecole Centrale de Nantes (2011). He then did his doctorate at the Université de Strasbourg (2014) in the field of mechatronic system development in medical robotics. He has published his work in IEEE and ASME journals and conferences. His research interests lie in mechatronic system development as well as the type and dimension-based synthesis of task-specific mechanisms (elastic and rigid bodies). With the help of screw theory, he develops planning and optimization tools for kinematic and dynamic analysis, as well as the model-based control of robots. Between
Position in the NCCR Digital Fabrication
Alumni: Postdoctoral Researcher
Structural stay-in-place formwork for robotic in situ fabrication of non-standard concrete structures: A real scale architectural demonstrator (2020)
- Date: 07/01/2020
- Authors: Prof. Dr. Norman Hack, Prof. Dr. Kathrin Dörfler, Alexander Nikolas Walzer, Dr. Timothy Wangler, Dr. Jaime Mata Falcón, Dr. Nitish Kumar, Prof. Dr. Jonas Buchli, Prof. Dr. Walter Kaufmann, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler
Digital in situ fabrication - Challenges and opportunities for robotic in situ fabrication in architecture, construction, and beyond (2018)
Design, development and experimental assessment of a robotic end-effector for non-standard concrete applications (2017)
Mesh Mold: An On Site, Robotically Fabricated, Functional Formwork (2017)
- Date: 03/01/2017
- Authors: Prof. Dr. Norman Hack, Dr. Timothy Wangler, Dr. Jaime Mata Falcón, Prof. Dr. Kathrin Dörfler, Dr. Nitish Kumar, Alexander Nikolas Walzer, Konrad Graser, Dr. Lex Reiter, Heinz Richner, Prof. Dr. Jonas Buchli, Prof. Dr. Walter Kaufmann, Prof. Dr. Robert Flatt, Prof. Fabio Gramazio, Prof. Matthias Kohler
- Event: Second Concrete Innovation Conference (2nd CIC)
- Notes: Presented on March 7, 2017. Conference paper only available online.
- Sheldon Cooper is a tyrant
- What is Moore's Law Does it end
- How can you encrypt data in iOS?
- How will I manage to be a networker?
- Is newborn swaddling safe?
- German is widespread in Namibia
- Karen Carpenter could have been saved
- Indians try to hide their racism
- What is a language policy
- Why was production of the Alto K10 stopped?
- How industrialized is Brazil
- What are elementary line operations
- Why is the Indian media garbage
- Who founded the Hershey company
- Teenagers still go to malls
- What is delocalized chemical bond
- How can I resist a coup
- Who invented hair dyes?
- What is ID3 in a decision tree
- Why was Jaws so successful
- What CC is a 1 8 engine
- What are intentional communities
- How do I condition myself for volleyball
- Do millennials really understand socialism