Are Levi's good jeans
Are Levi's jeans of good quality?
Hello my dears.
I wanted to get a Levis soon and wanted to ask beforehand what your experiences have been with Levi's jeans?
Are they of good quality?
And what else do you have for jeans brands that are of good quality?
Well, I think Levi's jeans are worth it. But I can't guarantee anything.
... I have Levis jeans, I've had them since I was 18 and now I'm 36 and I still have them ... Levis is a bit more expensive but the quality is great :-)
It is definitely worth it. In the meantime I only buy expensive jeans because you simply have a lot more of them .. They don't go out of style either;)
Lewis, Replay, Wrangler ...
You can also have a look at outlet stores
My mother only has levis jeans and they last for years ^^ the color fades, but you can dye them again and again ^^
Hey So I haven't had a good experience with Levis. For me, they were always broken much, much faster than, for example, pants from H&M (although I wear those from H&M a lot more).
Therefore, don't buy expensive pants anymore.
of course it's worth it.
otherwise great are pepe, replay, g-star, denham, nudie ...
- Has honeydew protein
- Why are twisted cables twisted together
- Why is milk pasteurized before cheese is made
- Which emotional experience influenced your life the most
- Can Kurdistan become an ally of Turkey?
- Better to be married than single
- Can cigarette smokers finish a marathon
- Is trustworthy shoppers stop shopping online
- How do you learn engineering
- What is the most interesting law
- How can teachers work together
- Shops in China sell milk
- What are the flaws of Google Search
- How can I have younger skin
- What payment would you be happy with
- Can physics ever explain nature?
- How is the God of Abraham
- What really impresses your first love
- People use websites to aggregate social news
- What is a crane motor
- How we can do software engineering
- Which website has the most accurate horoscopes
- What is a new cell phone
- Which restaurants in Tampa are dog friendly