How did National Socialism affect the average Germany?
A couple who wanted to get married during the Nazi era were faced with a variety of interventions by the state. Even so, in the Third Reich, marriage remained largely a private matter for the average citizen.
The official propaganda wanted to exclude women completely from public life and work and to commit them again to their so-called natural tasks as wife and mother. viewed unnaturally ".
In addition to the commitment of women to their traditional tasks and the measures to increase the number of births (see above), the National Socialists established a separation between desired marriages and their offspring and unwanted marriages. On the one hand there was support for so-called hereditary healthy people and their children and on the other hand there was a ban on marriage for certain groups of people up to and including their sterility. In addition, there was strict legislation that prohibited marriages between Jews and non-Jews and made them a criminal offense.
- Which options are available after bcom
- Teens should have an Instagram
- What was the first company ever created
- Which car brand is the 2nd
- How does the margin work at Robinhood Gold
- Where are the loudspeakers for the doorbells
- What exactly happens during a heart attack
- Why do professors have to teach
- The army issues rifles with telescopic sights
- Where can I find a Spanish Alexa
- What are the benefits of being uneducated parents
- Why do you feel good after jogging?
- How do I interview a politician
- Milwaukee is a beach town
- Why doesn't Amazon's S3 need EC2
- How to convert grams to moles
- What is your most preferred GPU brand
- Is it okay to hug a priest?
- How has Sarahah influenced your life
- What is energy modeling
- What was Jason Derulo's first song
- Who are some competitive programmers
- Can big cats be pets like tigers?
- Why am I so tired