Everyone is called for advice in SRM
SAP SRM Consulting & Development
SAP SRM services
With many years of experience and core competence in the SAP SRM area and other SAP modules, we support you in realizing your project. The following overview shows some of our successfully completed project activities. Because SAP solutions should always be individual solutions, we work hard for your success and develop tailor-made solutions for you and with you! Starting with the recording of your needs and requirements, continuing with the conception and specification up to the development and the test for going live. We focus on sustainable solutions that are easy to maintain and that will be of use to you in the long term!Your project request
A list of previous project activities in the SAP ERP module SRM (Supplier Relationship Management). The cross-module projects are listed separately. In the procurement area, as a consultant, we have been able to implement numerous solutions for well-known corporations over the past 10 years and the Procurement of goods and services optimize. In addition to adjustments in the SRM core, the integration of product catalogs and the connection of Smartforms for ordering services were an important topic. But also in Sourcing we were able to support our customers in optimizing purchasing and the associated processes.
Integration of Google Search in SRM
A catalog-wide search function has made it possible to significantly simplify the procurement processes. Previously, the requester had to know in which catalog he would find what he was looking for. With the cross-catalog search of the Google Search Appliance (GSA), you can now search the entire range using a modern search line. All search results are presented in no time at all.
Innovative ordering process
You can even put the desired product in the SRM shopping cart directly from the hit list. In the case of configurable articles or services, there is a compulsory jump to the catalog. The product can then be configured there, for example using a smart form. In this way, the article ends up in the shopping cart as quickly as possible. Because the jump to the catalog takes place directly on the found article. No more tedious navigating through product hierarchies!
- World's first cross-catalog product search in a SAP SRM system (customer: Deutsche Telekom, T-Systems)
- Integration of a customer-specific search function across several catalogs (cross catalog)
- In addition, modification of an SRM mask, calling up a web service, display of search results (hit list), support of functions from the result list (scrolling ...)
- Build your own search engine for comparison purposes (benchmark)
- Technical advice to the customer, mediation between the customer and the Google search provider
The cross-catalog search was built into a German DAX group. It is basically suitable for every SRM installation and can be integrated relatively easily.
Group consolidation catalog platforms
Over the years, various catalogs from different manufacturers have been introduced, including an in-house solution. The task now was to standardize these platforms as part of a consolidation project.
- Creation of as-is analysis of catalog platforms, system landscape for processes in procurement
- Main author, feasibility study, group consolidation, catalog platforms, SRM systems, cross-catalog search engines
- Evaluation of possible systems and technologies, including SAP Enterprise Search, Apache Lucene, Heiler catalog
Integration of the healer catalog
- Integration of the OCI 4.0 Background Search from Heiler 5.6 in SRM, connection to the SAP standard OCI interface
Business card order # 1
- New development of a customer's own business card order
- Any article can be declared as a business card using its product group or material number
- For each business card item, a new detail area for entering and displaying business card data is displayed in the shopping cart item
- If the user moves the mouse over a preview area, the business card preview is displayed ad hoc and without delay. The preview is logically divided into four quadrants and contains a logo and various text formatting
- Information such as title, position, department or qualification can be entered using a selection list (dropdown). In some cases the list is preset with all entries, in others only the input help (F4 help) can be called, a third option is to preset any subset as favorites. The qualification allows free text entry, which can be pre-assigned via a selection list
- If business card details are changed or entered for the first time, the user must first confirm this before the order can be sent. He receives information either via a popup or via an error message in the message area
- The supplier text is only compiled from the business card information when the order is transferred to the backend
- The approval workflow from SRM is fully supported, the solution is consistent due to the consideration of backend documents
Business card order # 2
- Implementation of a completely different solution for ordering business cards with the help of the Heiler catalog. The project included the complex further and new development
- The input mask was implemented using stylesheets from Heiler
- Realization of dependent fields such as function. The function depends on the organizational unit and on whether the customer is a manager or not
- Business card preview as PDF. The PDF is generated dynamically from the input data
- After the order has been placed, the approver receives an email in which a representative preview of the business card data is included.
Business card order # 3
- Implementation of a new solution for ordering business cards with the help of the Heiler catalog.
- The input mask was implemented using stylesheets from Heiler
- Immediate business card preview via mouse-over as embedded HTML. Several different layouts implemented, including logos and designs
Catalog order with customer's own material identifier (internal catalog)
- The solution enables catalog items to be ordered with customer-specific material codes.
- For this purpose, customer-specific material identifiers are read from the catalog (CCM - Content Catalog Manager) at the beginning of the compilation of the shopping cart in the SRM.
- A separate subscreen is then displayed below the basic data, on which some (not necessarily all) material indicators for the article are displayed for processing. The assignment of the license plate read from the catalog is initially pre-assigned.
- There is a selection list as well as several checkboxes in the input mask.
- There is also a button that forces the user to confirm the data before the order can be completed.
- After submitting the order, the indicators set by the user are evaluated and passed on in the backend in the order there in the form of texts that are inserted in the item text.
- The solution takes into account the invisible difficulty associated with the different technical conditions of “one-screen shopping” and “three-step shopping”.
Expansion of the Heiler catalog (external catalog, linked as a punchout)
- Extensive expansion of existing and introduction of new supplier catalogs within the Heiler catalog.
- Automatic transfer of values from one language to a second for bilingual business cards.
- Dynamic writing of multi-dimensional contract data in the OCI interface, depending on user input.
- Creation and adaptation of OCI logics in Java for the SAP integration of the OCI interface.
- Suggestion and conception of a dedicated SAP interface, coordination with the catalog provider, support of the customer with the introduction.
SAP SRM OCI interface
- Numerous projects
- Connection of external systems via HTTP and HTTPS
- Catalog integration, both in connection with SRM and ERP systems
- Support OCI 5.0 standard
- Migration from version 4.0 to newer versions
- B2B and B2C business processes
In this environment, three projects have already been implemented for different customers from the DAX:
- New development of a customer's own supplier evaluation (evaluation of suppliers using questionnaires).
- The supplier evaluation is - in contrast to the standard - mandatory.
- Integration in SRM SUS, suppliers are also given the opportunity to give feedback and thus improve the process.
- The appraiser calls up a questionnaire for the supplier as part of the confirmation of goods receipts.
- There are a number of questions per supplier, one of three answers (percentage) is possible per question, plus a free text comment.
- When the WE confirmation is saved, the survey results are transferred to the back-end system via RFC.
Assessment after receipt of goods
- New development of a further customer-specific supplier assessment, which must be filled out in the browser before confirming the goods receipt.
- Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLC) better integrates vendors into SRM.
- Mutual submission of assessments: the supplier and the supplier can give feedback.
- Survey of suppliers even before a contractual relationship is established
- Focus on error messages that are output in the message area.
- The standard does not focus properly. The inexperienced user does not see the error message because he has not scrolled up.
- Color redesign of the error and warning messages and particularly important messages in bold.
- Output of error messages as popups, regardless of whether accessibility has been activated or not.
English to Japanese translation
- Creation of reports for the creation of translation lists for Japanese translators who do not have or should not have access to the SAP system.
- Export and import functionality. Reads Excel files and generates output for import into Excel.
- Enables the translation of table contents as well as web templates.
- Consideration of Japanese special characters.
- Determination of texts to be translated, localization of the objects in the system.
- Development for SAP IT.
- Techniques: SAP SRM, ABAP, ABAP / Objects, ALV-Grid, DDIC, Web Templates, HTML.
Free text order / electronic BANF (eBANF)
- Adaptation of the eBANF functionality to customer needs.
- Restriction of value helps, adapt existing value helps.
- Adding customer-specific header information to the shopping cart in the form of a screen mask within the additional information about the shopping cart.
- Techniques: SAP SRM, ABAP, ABAP / Objects, DDIC, HTML.
Connection of customer satisfaction statistics
- Introduction of a link at the end of the order.
- By clicking on the link, the customer's survey on the ease of use of the SRM system opens in a new browser window.
- After the user has clicked on the link - parallel to calling up the survey - a note is displayed under the link, which signals to the user that he has already called up the survey.
- The creation of an easily configurable survey generator is currently in progress.
Finding new expertise
- Replacement of table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT
- Replacement of table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT with customer-specific table.
- Reason: Standard table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT does not allow the product category to be maintained for existing records (because it is a key field), no intervals can be defined for product categories, upload cannot be carried out by the specialist department, charts of accounts cannot be taken into account.
- In progress: Creation of a maintenance report with which the specialist department can comfortably maintain entries and check interval consistencies.
- Techniques: SAP SRM, ABAP, ABAP / Objects, BADI, DDIC.
In numerous projects since 2001, we have been able to get to know many facets in the SAP area and become experts. In addition to core tasks in SAP SRM, this naturally also includes maintenance types such as importing OSS information or SPAU comparisons. Since SRM 4 we have been able to accompany many major customers for a long time and have helped shape various projects up to the current SRM version. This included consulting services as well as concepts, coordination with the specialist side, but also the implementation and introduction of solutions.
Our strength lies in the integration of SAP with other systems of all kinds. We understand all relevant technologies and interfaces. We can even provide excellent support with the connection and creation of mobile apps!
- Mentality can be cured by medication
- What color shirts go with black and blue jeans
- Is Xiaomi better than Samsung
- What is a good trustworthy locksmith company
- Did Sulla achieve his goals
- Regret becoming an engineer
- What can you use nitinol for?
- How do I get very smart
- How is prison life in Brazil
- Does garlic work in massaging your penis
- What is the best military march
- Is it still possible for me to have friendship
- What does the Rosetta Stone program teach
- Why are so few Republican politicians atheists?
- Where can I buy MIT clothing
- What is NPTEL Certification
- Who is the most famous Indian actress
- What's next after big data
- Who and what made your best day
- When did Neanderthals leave Africa?
- Why is there still surfboard wax?
- How do you love me
- Where are neurons located
- What is an Air Force Personnel