Who wrote The Well Tempered Clavier 1
J.S. BACHTHE WELL-TEMPERED CLAVIER, Book 1 (BWV 846-869)KIMIKO ISHIZAKA, PIANO
The first fugue from the Well-Tempered Clavier is a wonderful introduction to the world of Johann Sebastian Bach. A fugue is a musical composition in which a theme (a melody) is first introduced and then repeated in other voices. In contrast, modern pieces of music consist of only one melody, accompanied by chords and rhythms. The topic looks like this:
In the first part of the fugue, all four voices play the theme, but at different times and not at the same time. Then the voices start playing the theme so that it overlaps with that of the other voices. This is called a stretto. Bach uses the Stretto to make the music more intense and complex.
The theme appears 24 times in the course of the fugue. This is no coincidence: There are 24 fugues in the Well-Tempered Clavier - so it is to be understood symbolically! Bach loved numbers and symmetries, and this is his way of showing that he wanted to write a total of 24 fugues from the start. Try listening to the individual themes in the fugue as you listen to Kimiko Ishizaka.
- Are EpiPens insured
- Which point of view is better atheism or deism
- How do tax deductions for donations work?
- How exactly do serial entrepreneurs work
- Where can I get cosmetic formulations online
- What is the Jio Activation Process
- What Makes Huawei Phones Better Than Apple
- What is the healthiest way to eat garlic
- Are marshmallows fat free
- Who is Bondi's father
- How can you take a narcissist off his seat?
- What are some examples of imperative
- What is prayer
- What types of sweets can vegans eat?
- Where are cameras sold
- What are the multiples of 10
- Compromises can ruin your relationship
- Do men have a skin care regimen
- Why is John McCain afraid of Russia
- What is the easiest piercing to heal
- Could cloud computing exist without virtualization?
- Will share Walmart shares
- How can I correct the Cibil Score
- What is the natural habitat of cats
- What exactly was WikiLeaks
- Can we install sensors in the magnetic compass
- What are the principles of conflict theory
- Is cheese spread bad for you
- What are the diabetes courses available online
- How do I measure the engine displacement
- How does a girl's sixth sense work
- What do you mean by corruption?