How can I register with BUET
If you are moving to Essen from another city or from abroad, you must within 14 days register at the citizens' office after moving in. To register, please bring all your passports and / or ID cards with you, as well as the Confirmation of accommodation provider, which you must receive from your housing provider (download form). Citizens of EU or EEA countries can register at any Citizens Registration Office, but also need their marriage certificate and, in the case of children, the birth certificate. If you are a citizen of another country, you must be in the Foreigners Authority (Link word to home page ABH) Sign in.
In order to register, at least one family member must meet in person at the Citizens Registration Office. When registering, the identification documents such as the identity cards of all family members to be registered must be presented.
In the case of registrations from abroad, all persons to be registered must be present at the Citizens' Registration Office. You do not need to fill out a registration form beforehand. You can provide the necessary information directly when processing at the Citizens' Registration Office.
The submission of an accommodation provider confirmation is mandatory. You can download a corresponding form here.
A printout of the saved data will be given to you for verification and proof.
It is not necessary to de-register with the previous registration authority.
There are no fees for a timely registration.
It is not possible to register before moving into the apartment.
For further information on registration, in particular on the possible rights of objection, please refer to this information sheet.
Special features for children under 16:
When registering or re-registering a minor child under 16 years of age, the following must be taken into account:
If the joint apartment of both custodians and the child is dissolved through the registration or re-registration or if the child's apartment changes from one custodian to the other in the case of custodians who are already separated, a declaration of consent must be presented by the custodian who does not speak. The declaration of consent is informal. A sample is available here for your convenience.
Change of registration within Essen:
Information on re-registration, i.e. if you move within Essen, can be found on the Re-registration page.
Section 17 (I) of the Federal Registration Act
Within 2 weeks after actually moving in in the new apartment. The start of the tenancy in the tenancy agreement is not relevant.
- What is the full form of CMFRI
- Essentially, a bachelor's degree is a certification
- Why does Islam reject the New Testament
- Can an ENT perform a beauty operation
- How do I interview a politician
- Why do ice packs last so long
- What is Butterknife Android
- We should never sell emotions without solutions
- Do you think Batman is Bruce Wayne
- How do I study art
- How do you build your Soundcloud audience
- What video games have amazing sound effects
- What are some examples of isokinetic exercises
- Is pasteurized milk actually safer?
- What is the closest country to Iran
- What is library function 1
- What's the best Motown hit
- How can we create a universe
- How many country singers can you name
- What is 2 2 4 of 4
- How can a river flow upwards 1
- Is anyone interested in Advaita Vedanta?
- Where did Israel test its nuclear weapons?
- What are 5x5 routines
- Weeds ignite the stomach
- How can we close Guantanamo Bay
- How does the SpaceX company do marketing
- How to join a golf club
- Will humans restrict the evolution of other creatures
- How does picking in acne increase scarring?
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about lawyers
- What is a hick town
- What is after industrial and production engineering
- Successful CEOs have pets