How many Versailles treaties are there
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
the Versailles Treaty
Peace treaty after the First World War
The "Versailles Treaty" is the name given to the peace treaty concluded after the First World War between the victors France, the USA, Great Britain and Italy and the defeated German Reich. It was negotiated and signed in the Paris suburb of Versailles. The German Reich lost a seventh of its area and ten percent of its population. All colonies were also lost. In addition, so-called reparations had to be paid. These are compensation payments for the war costs of the victorious powers. The German Reich also had to greatly reduce its army.
Germany had to accept the treaty
Germany was not allowed to participate in the negotiations on the treaty, but had to accept the treaty. Because the German Reich and its allies were blamed for the war, many parties and people in Germany rejected the Versailles Treaty. The peace treaty represented a great burden for the democratic Weimar Republic. The opponents of the republic accused the democratic politicians of having betrayed German interests because they had signed the treaty.
Lessons from the contract
After the Second World War, the victorious powers kept saying that they did not want to repeat many of the mistakes made in the Treaty of Versailles. After the Second World War, among other things, it was decided not to demand reparations payments that were comparable to those after the First World War.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- How will climate change affect Austin TX
- What logos do logo designers admire
- What is simplified 4 10
- Is Trump actually leaving office
- How many websites have Google's +1 button
- Is E coli anaerobic
- How can I be successful in learning
- Which is the best bike camera
- What kind of shots do dogs really need?
- What does yenish
- How is chronic idiopathic constipation treated
- What are the risks with crypto currency
- How harmful it can be to sell sex
- What does the 37 in 37Signals mean
- Prevent Google from indexing the test page
- How can a vacuum pipe be prestressed?
- What's your favorite Immortal song
- Why do people hate HR
- What is the Zendesk Roadshow Event
- Can possums be trained
- Why do dogs like antifreeze
- How can I just make beef biryani
- What language would you teach an extraterrestrial
- How does the air conditioning thermostat work