Can I see Sweden from Copenhagen
Sweden relaxes entry ban for Denmark
Citizens from Denmark could travel to Sweden again. However, Denmark is sticking to the advice to stay at home.
The Swedish government lifts the travel ban from Denmark and Norway from March 31st. This is what the medium "SVT" states in a press conference.
Special entry restrictions applied to Denmark and Norway to prevent the spread of the British variant B117 of Covid-19.
Good reason no longer necessary
"This is how Norwegians and Danes can visit their homes with holiday homes in Sweden," says Interior Minister Mikael Damberg.
But all other Danes can also take part. As of March 31, the requirement for Danes and Norwegians to have a valid reason to enter Sweden will be abolished.
Travel warning remains
However, the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs points out that the Danish travel advice has not changed: “Although Sweden has announced that the entry restrictions for travelers from Denmark will be lifted, the travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Sweden, as for the rest of the world, remains red. This means that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs continues to advise against all travel worldwide until April 5th. "
That means the State Department continues to advise against all travel worldwide until April 5th.Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
From the Danish side there is no exception for trips to farms in the wilderness (ødegårde), and summer houses.
Quarantine on return to Denmark
Those who travel to Sweden are still subject to Danish requirements for testing and isolation when they return to Denmark. The isolation lasts ten days, but can be shortened by a negative PCR test, which is carried out on the fourth day after entering Denmark at the earliest.
On the Swedish side, the requirement for all participants to submit a negative corona test has been extended to the end of May. This also applies to Danes and Norwegians.
The test must not be older than 48 hours. A test that is one week old is sufficient for commuters.
Denmark and Norway as an exception
The rest of the world still requires having a negative test and a valid reason to enter Sweden.
“The Nordic collaboration was really put to the test this year. It was a difficult situation and we Nordic governments have a responsibility, ”said Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs, Anna Hallberg.
The Nordic collaboration was really put to the test this year. It was a difficult situation and we Nordic governments have a responsibility.Anna Hallberg, Swedish Minister for Foreign Trade
“We have a challenge and a task that we have to take seriously, all of us, the Nordic countries,” she says.
The entry ban for Denmark and Norway so far has been an attempt to prevent the spread of the British variant of Covid-19, also known as B117. The mutation has been shown to be even more contagious than the original virus variant.
Both Danes and Norwegians were required to have a valid reason to come to Sweden - such as work or childcare.
- What a notorious battle it was that General Custer was defeated
- What is muscle memory
- Is the packaging included in food processing
- What are some uses for home servers
- What's the best about 2017
- My Twitter account is permanently blocked
- Is France a good country for programmers?
- Are there career opportunities in drawing cartoons
- What are your favorite face products
- What is your longest clear dream story
- Get lighter when you die
- What is a rhythmic pattern
- Who are the main characters in Pokemon
- Economical who benefits from a natural disaster
- How can I make isopropyl alcohol
- Homeopathy can permanently cure imbalance dizziness
- What is the net asset value in mutual funds
- What is iostream h
- How does Swift compare to Java
- What makes breastfeeding so important
- What is Aromantic LGBT
- Is an Ola affiliate business profitable
- What are impressive technologies in databases
- How do I read a person's intentions
- How does the disinfectant work
- What would you call a female alligator
- What is the architecture of Google App Engine
- What is the vacuole of a car
- Which is better MDF or plywood
- Should I live on campus
- What Makes You a Good American Citizen
- How can I support a sustainable startup
- How do I control the current in the BLDC motor
- Should I use Prestashop or WooCommerce?