Is the product HCl NaOH a mixture
During the reaction of an acid (pH <7) with a base (lye) (pH> 7) the temperature of the solution increases noticeably.
The reaction takes place in aqueous solution between the OH-Ions of the base and the H+-Ions of acid instead. According to the following reaction scheme, water (pH = 7) and a salt are formed. The solution is therefore neutral (hence the name: neutralization reaction).
Acid + lye -> water + salt
Word equation: Hydrochloric acid + sodium hydroxide solution -> water + table salt
Reaction equation: HCl + NaOH -> H2O + NaCl
Ion equation: (H+ + Cl-) + (Na+ + OH-) -> H2O + (Na+ + Cl-)
Since the Na+Ions and the Cl--Ions are unchanged after the reaction, the ion equation can be written as follows:
H+ + OH- -> H2O
This simplified notation only describes the neutralization of the acid and the base and not the formation of the salt.
comment: If you use hydrochloric acid and caustic soda, water and common salt are produced. The use of other acids or alkalis generally results not e able Salts.
Danger: A lot of heat is released during the neutralization reaction. This can cause dangerous splashes. It is essential to wear protective goggles!
- Is there a format for SOP
- What is the name of a connection
- What is a subway train
- Is Obama a good president economically
- What is Avalon Hollywood
- How do local Hawaiians feel about tourists?
- God created humanity or humanity created God
- What is profit in cinematography
- How to write a verse
- Why wasn't XQuery more popular
- Why are people instinctively unethical
- What's the best Fred Astaire movie
- What exactly do you want these days
- What was it like when Einstein died
- White people ever experience racial embarrassment
- Why do I try to disappoint people
- How do you balance your life 1
- You throw garbage on the street
- What's red in tennis
- Do you trust your heart
- Who offers outside financing
- Is Infosys Nagpur functional
- Can we port Jio to Airtel
- What is a dissatisfied customer
- Health insurance is necessary
- Who is red and blue in Pokemon
- Who is the god of islam
- How can I advertise my online shop
- How can I just make beef biryani
- What is the Java program
- Why not tribbles like Klingons
- What do you think of the herd
- Why was the planned parenting established
- Which SIP and which monthly investment is right