Should I throw up after a lot of eating
Most people are familiar with vomiting. There is hardly anyone who has never been bad in life and who then vomited. According to the definition, when vomiting, the stomach contents are gushed out through the mouth - and thus also the trigger such as bacteria, viruses or toxins. The body tries to get rid of harmful things as quickly as possible. So vomiting is a protective reaction of the body and a natural reflex.
Vomiting is just a symptom that something is wrong in the body, and not a disease in itself. Vomiting can have very different causes. The trigger is often harmless, for example if you have eaten the wrong thing. Vomiting can also be a symptom of a serious illness. Most people feel sick at first, which is very uncomfortable. Many then feel the vomiting itself as a relief.
children vomiting more often than adults. Your digestive system is much more sensitive, it reacts more cautiously. Vomiting affects young children in particular because they are not yet used to many food components and foods.
The classic "peasant" at infant shortly after a meal of milk or porridge is not considered to be vomiting. In doing so, a small amount of the meal comes up again. This spitting or spitting is normal because the upper gastric sphincter to the esophagus is not fully developed in the first few months of life.
- Who are Teradatas' biggest customers
- How much should I weigh at 59
- Can phone calls prove adultery in court?
- Can I sell my eBook for 100
- Everyone should be fashion conscious
- How are bird watchers called
- What if the transport industry never developed?
- Has Voldemort ever got his parseltongue on the tongue
- The Nepalese language is dying
- How did ancient Greek coins come about?
- How are films remastered for higher resolutions
- What does dry cardamom look like
- Where are half-timbered bridges to be found most often
- What does feminism mean to you
- What makes a person brave
- What is the most objective media source
- What is so important about a person's name
- What foods is Chattanooga known for?
- How's the Honor 10 Lite Phones
- Why is spring a frame
- Is there an American state of emergency
- How was Samoa discovered by the Europeans
- How does H2SO4 make bonds
- Motorcycles and motorcycles The best sports bike of all time