What is the advantage of fluorescent lighting
The fluorescent lamp belongs to the group of low-pressure gas discharge lamps. The inside of the tube is coated with a fluorescent phosphor that converts the ultraviolet radiation from the light emission of mercury vapor into visible light. Their hot cathodes must be controlled by a ballast that provides the necessary voltage. Fluorescent lamps are available as rods, rings or as compact coiled lamps. They have a good light output and a long service life. They are also available as compact fluorescent lamps, in which the tubes are bent to reduce the size of the lamp. For the living area they are available with the common E14 / 27 socket as an energy-saving lamp.
field of use: Economical, extensive general lighting in the object area
|very efficient (especially T16)||large|
|good color rendering||Control gear required|
|long lifetime||Dimming possible but:|
- control line
- The color of the light changes
|Luminous flux dependent on temperature|
- What are preparatory courses
- Why didn't Charles Babbage get more recognition?
- A deleted WhatsApp account can be traced
- What is the use of Hamdard Safi
- What is national defense
- People sell real estate on TikTok
- Why are you such a great friend
- Is there a treatment for hydrocele
- What logos do logo designers admire
- Why do Canadian Gaense fly northeast
- Why is the media misinforming us?
- Java is the most versatile programming language
- How can we start to trust ourselves
- Why don't you share your picture
- Can Tyrion Azor Ahai be
- Where should I start exploring Tamriel
- A part-time lecture is advisable
- Why does school make me depressed?
- Will India win the T20 series against Australia?
- What are the KPIs in a startup
- How can I write shorter emails?
- Should a newbie take AP Human Geography
- How powerful are Indian nuclear missiles
- Which app does the Bitcoin diagram show