Road markings can be yellow
PREMARK lane strips, for streets and traffic routes, yellow, 5 cm, 5 m / roll
Note: Premark products require a closed surface to be burned on. Loosely laid floor slabs or composite paving are not suitable as a substrate, as warping can occur at the joints. On the other hand, old asphalt surfaces or concrete surfaces (treat with primer beforehand) are ideal.
If it is important that a floor marking is particularly insensitive and lasts a long time, then the yellow PREMARK marking strip on a roll is the unbeatable alternative to sprayed or painted color marking. It has a 6 to 8 times higher durability and lifespan. The ideal processing temperature of the material is 10 ° C or more. The manufacturer recommends that you do not lay your floor marking when the weather is too cold or damp, in order to avoid cracks in the material. To prevent residual moisture in the floor, it helps to heat it up beforehand with a gas burner. You are familiar with the principle of PREMARK marking lines from public traffic in the form of slightly raised markings. Due to the self-cleaning property, it can be used outdoors without any problems; laying indoors is not recommended. The sprinkling agents contained in the surface (grip agent and approx. 40% glass beads) increase the initial reflection and consequently the warning effect is also increased.
The scope of delivery includes detailed instructions for laying the PREMARK floor sign, which you can also find on this page below with the documents. Please observe the information given here in order to prevent a reduction in the service life of the product.
In advance, we will roughly explain the steps to lay the eye-catching floor sign:
- The surface on which the PREMARK marking is to be applied must be free of sand, dust, dirt as well as chemical and oily substances. Ideally, use a suitable cleaning agent and compressed air. If the soil is damp, you can preheat and dry it with the gas burner.
- The manufacturer recommends the use of a primer (adhesion promoter) to ensure the optimal durability of the floor marking. In our selection guide on the subject of adhesion promoters (to be found further down on the article page or under Service - Advice & Instructions) we will help you to select the correct primer for your substrate!
- When the primer is completely dry and the floor is clean, position the floor sign in the desired location with the glass bead surface facing upwards and slowly melt it by heating it with a commercially available gas burner (10 - 30 cm distance). The PREMARK product must be liquid (200 ° C) and melt into the substrate.
- You can see whether the PREMARK floor sign has been sufficiently heated from the heat indicators - these are small, groove-like depressions in the surface of the product, which taper when the product has been sufficiently liquefied! The edge of the floor marking must also be nicely blended.
- After 5-10 minutes, the floor sign is already dry and can be driven on.
All details can be found in the mentioned document! When attached in this way, the quality product can act as marking strips for roads and traffic routes, as well as for marking lanes and parking lots. Incidentally, PREMARK products can also be shortened individually. If you combine several articles with each other (for example moved one behind the other), please do not leave any gaps for the best possible result.
You will receive 1 roll of yellow PREMARK strips with reflective effect, 5 meters long and 5 cm wide per order unit. PREMARK article number 601147.
- Should I use Prestashop or WooCommerce?
- What do you know about Coachella
- What does legal obligation mean
- What is Native American poetry
- How do sponges differ from plants
- How is potassium bromide made
- California is overdue for a massive earthquake
- Does your company need call tracking
- What does 137
- How to buy a girlfriend
- Tolkien was heavily influenced by Richard Wagner
- What screams I'm a world traveler
- Can grapes cause acne
- Electricity goes through the laser light
- Michael Jordan has withdrawn three times
- How can Moocs introduce educational innovations
- What is the importance of industrial microbiology
- Who are your biggest social media fans
- Is Kim Kardashian gay?
- What is the architecture of Google App Engine
- IIT Delhi's Messes offers Jain food
- Men can wear mascara and foundation
- What does Durex mean in Australia
- What is oblique muscles
- Who is the Messiah for Jews
- How did the British blockade affect Germany?
- How does the air conditioning thermostat work
- What can cause an acceleration delay in cars
- How often is the sprint backlog tracked?
- Can you tell me about porn magazines
- Hire PwC Ethical Hackers
- Why is France very Paris-centered
- Apple, Amazon and Tesla are growth stocks
- How do I sign Intel NDA online