Have you ever pissed off a celebrity
Sexism tweet on Carrie Fisher: Shitstorm for Steve Martin
Shortly after the tragic death of Star Wars icon Carrie Fisher (✝60), many celebrities expressed their deepest condolences. Including Harrison Ford (74), with whom she is said to have had a liaison in 1976. Now fellow actor Steve Martin (71) has spoken with a personal tribute to Carrie. In a tweet from December 27th, however, his choice of words was so wrong that his fans were totally shocked!
"When I was a young man, Carrie Fisher was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Then it turned out to be clever and smart too."the comedian writes down Twitter. He triggered an outraged flood of comments that assumed the 71-year-old had a sexist undertone.
"I think she strived for more than just being beautiful" or "Seriously Steve Martin, stop being such an idiot by using her death as an opportunity to say she was once beautiful", it says in the angry posts about his memorable contribution. Apparently the actor took this shit storm very much to heart. A short time later, he deleted his tweet again.
But some fans don't seem to like that too much either. "I'll be pissed off all day because Steve Martin was forced to delete a tweet about his girlfriend Carrie Fisher", gives the other side to consider. "Have I missed something? What's so bad about it? Sounds very loving to me," adds another user. How do you like this controversial post? Vote for this in our survey.
In the following clip you can see what life Carrie Fisher led apart from her "Star Wars" career:
Tips for Promiflash? Simply send an email to: [email protected]
- Which musical tone is the most comforting
- Who is the Fastest Internet Millionaire
- Why are Marathi speaking people so lovable
- Can I read Nietzsche without reading Spinoza?
- How many apply to TechStars
- Can a good man be a criminal
- Can a therapist diagnose gender dysphoria
- How can we keep glaciers from melting?
- How do Google+ pages work
- How to use Rejuve Allure Cream
- Can NASA still go to the moon
- How is ragging done in NIT Jamshedpur
- Who was the English monarch in 1540
- What do you mean by corruption?
- What is revenue and cost
- Can we create WordPress plugins with C.
- What is internal and external work
- Are competitive programming and algorithm courses linked together
- How to send a text message show
- What a jubilee it is for Pearl Harbor
- Does vashikaran mantra or black magic work
- Is there something called an American conspiracy?
- What mistakes can you make only once
- Why was Windows Vista so slow
- What is hump
- Why is my credit card balance negative
- What do black lines in nails mean?
- Google AMP damages the monetization of websites
- What is x if 2x 3x 10
- How old is Paris Jackson
- How do electromagnetic waves move
- What is the leap in technology
- Eat Korean food with chopsticks
- You can feather your eyebrows when you're pregnant