Why is soup tastier when it is hot
Warm cucumber soup
With this warm cucumber soup you bring variety to the table. This simple recipe is very quick to prepare.
- Photo GuteKueche.at
- Photo -mich-
Rating: Ø 4.4 (3.291 votes)
30 min. Total time 20 min. Preparation time 10 min. Cooking & resting time
- Sweat the onion in a saucepan with hot butter, add the cucumber, sauté and fill with milk and stock. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a blender, stir in the crème fraîche and sprinkle with dill.
Soups are always welcome. The recipe for broccoli soup warms our bodies and gives us strength.
The recipe for a delicious onion soup is quick to prepare and brings you a great, delicate starter on the table.
WILD GARLIC SOUP
The wild garlic soup tastes fantastic. This recipe is a great, unusual soup variation.
LIGHT TOMATO SOUP
This light tomato soup tastes very delicious. Here is a quick recipe for a tasty soup.
This creamy garlic soup can get spicy. With this recipe you can increase the amount of garlic as you like.
You can serve this zucchini cream soup cold or warm. An ideal recipe for a great starter.
- What is a great white eyeliner
- How distorted is your mind
- How can Quora benefit our everyday lives
- What things make you wonder about nature
- Did Google stop the backlink
- How do I notice other people's mistakes
- What is Apache Spark Streaming
- Sauron is a fire spirit
- How do I plant tomato seeds outside
- Uses Indian Classical Music A440
- What is proofreading in the writing process
- What is your favorite composition and why
- Blood harms my body
- Why is Batman afraid of bats?
- How do I develop a blockchain application
- Is there an American state of emergency
- Portland cement is from Portland Oregon
- What is made in Nepal
- What is the value of Log11
- How satisfying is vengeance
- Is Israel underestimated?
- Who can defeat Trump in a debate
- What is prayer
- How many times does Rakesh Jhunjhunwala sell stocks