What is 2 2 68
Regulations on education needs due to the COVID-19 pandemic
1 Deviating from Section 28 (6) sentence 1, in the period from March 1, 2020 until the determination of an epidemic situation of national scope due to the dynamic spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) according to Section 5 (1) sentence 2 is lifted of the Infection Protection Act by the German Bundestag, but no longer than the end of December 31, 2021, does not apply to lunch. 2 The expenses within the meaning of Section 28 Paragraph 6 Clause 1 also include payment obligations incurred by the beneficiaries if they are charged at a changed amount due to the pandemic or due to different delivery channels. 3This also includes the cost of delivery. 4§28 paragraph 6 sentence 2 does not apply.
Version based on the law regulating a one-off payment of the basic security systems to adult beneficiaries and extending the easier access to social security and amending the social service provider deployment law on the occasion of the COVID-19 pandemic (social protection package III) of March 10, 2021 (BGBl. I p. 335), entered into force on April 1st, 2021 Explanation of the law available
|Come into effect||Amending law||Execution||Reference|
|01.04.2021||Law regulating a one-off payment of the basic security systems to adult beneficiaries and extending easier access to social security and amending the social service provider deployment law on the occasion of the COVID-19 pandemic (social protection package III)||10.03.2021||Federal Law Gazette I p. 335|
|01.01.2021||Law to determine the standard needs and to amend the Twelfth Book of the Social Security Code and other laws||09.12.2020||Federal Law Gazette I p. 2855|
|29.05.2020||Law on social measures to combat the corona pandemic (social protection package II)||20.05.2020||Federal Law Gazette I p. 1055|
|01.08.2016||Ninth law amending the Second Book of the Social Security Code - legal simplification - and temporarily suspending the obligation to file for insolvency||26.07.2016||Federal Law Gazette I p. 1824|
|01.04.2006||Law amending Book Two of the Social Code and other laws||24.03.2006||Federal Law Gazette I p. 558|
- How does the big bang theory work
- What are some examples of sewage sources
- What is the advantage of cryptocurrency mining
- What are the best fairway woods
- What number is divisible by 857?
- Why are people instinctively unethical
- Who was influential Picasso or Matisse
- What is the easiest piercing to heal
- Can Ayahuasca Help Heal Benzo Withdrawal Symptoms
- What makes a successful YouTuber
- What is a KDP writer
- Some holy men can work miracles
- Why don't female pop stars dress properly?
- How was college for Scott Alexander
- How do I refuse when someone processes proposals?
- How theoretical is string theory
- Who invented the Hindi theme
- Dream i ruined my life
- What mental disorders mimic psychopathy?
- What is the 2nd consultation from NIFT
- How do you cure blethritis
- Is NABA a good college
- Mentality can be cured by medication
- Will the Apple Store replace the iPhone batteries
- What are report covers
- How is Uranus different from other planets
- What is meant by a transcendental equation
- How effective is ECT
- What are all Log Star algorithms
- Where are credit cards made
- What should I avoid with herniated discs?
- How do I promote a GitHub project
- How can we prevent air leaks