What are some great very short songs
5 beautiful piano pieces with which you will win hearts
When I was browsing Facebook a little the other day, I stumbled across an article in a well-known online magazine. The title was "How to make her fall in love with you". I couldn't resist and clicked on the post only to read the usual "just-be-yourself" advice again.
If you're like me, you probably can't take articles like this seriously either. And if you play the piano, you probably already know that the easiest way to win a woman's heart is to play a soulful song on the piano. That's why we've put together a not-so-serious list of songs that you can learn to make someone languish (at least for the moment).
“Comptine D’un Autre Été” by Yann Tiersen
Most of you know this piece from the film “The fabulous world of Amélie”. Many describe it as one of the most wonderful songs they have ever heard. The mood it creates is a mixture of melancholy and freedom that is simply touching. Play this song whenever you have a piano ready and you will see that the hearts of the audience will fly to you.
Learn Comptine D’un Autre Été (this is a premium song)
“Gymnopédie No. 1 ”by Erik Satie
The title of the piece may sound a bit strange, but don't let that fool you. Satie's Gymnopédie No. 1 is one of the most powerful classical piano pieces. It has a calm and very atmospheric melody that makes you feel like you are floating through space and time. Learn this song and your audience will be drawn to you.
Learn Gymnopédie No. 1 (this is a premium song)
Forest Gump main theme
This is a wonderful piece from a wonderful film. I've heard many people say that they cry with emotion when they hear this song. You should definitely learn it and have it in your repertoire.
Learn the Forrest Gump Theme (this is a premium song)
“River flows in you” by Yiruma
This song first became famous through the Twilight films, even though it was composed seven years before the first film was released. It's a wonderfully sentimental song that melts hearts by the dozen. Some even say this is the ultimate song to play to make someone fall in love with you.
Learn River flows in you (this is a premium song)
“Una Mattina” by Ludovico Einaudi
This song is best known from the movie “Pretty Best Friends”. A user on Youtube describes its effect very aptly: "I kissed a fantastic woman from the bottom of my heart on Valentine's Day (2015) while this song was playing." Do we have to say more? After you've played “Una Mattina” on the piano, it's probably the perfect time for that first kiss.
Learn Una Mattina (this is a premium song)
Unfortunately, we cannot predict which hearts you will win ...
... but it's definitely worth a try.
Of course there are many more songs that will melt the hearts of your listeners. But with these five you are definitely well equipped.
- Fernando Alonso doesn't like Sebastian Vettel
- Xanax is considered an opiate
- Why are you telling the truth today?
- Can I drink beer after taking aspirin?
- How am I supposed to hold my funeral?
- How does Chinese medicine work
- What are the disadvantages of open pit mining
- Why won't Quora let me sign out
- If twin flames had multiple partners
- What are creative problem solvers
- What do queen bees do
- What can cause an acceleration delay in cars
- NIT students can get internship opportunities overseas
- Has NBA steroids test on players
- What does arbitrage
- What is an interface in Laravel
- Do you despise being on Quora?
- What are some Ouija Board good experiences
- What is the factorial of 0 1
- What can I cook with adzuki beans
- How do you deal with broken promises
- How is a Nokia 3 cell phone
- What are Pythagorean Akousmata