What is the purpose of Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval Mid Europe GmbH
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of products and customized process solutions based on the key technologies of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. With innovative components, industry-specific systems and systems as well as a comprehensive service concept, Alfa Laval supports companies all over the world in the efficient and sustainable performance optimization of their processes. Worldwide, Alfa Laval works closely with customers in more than 100 countries in order to continuously increase their global competitiveness.
Alfa Laval products and solutions are used in almost every manufacturing industry. They can be found, for example, in the production of food, chemical and pharmaceutical products, starch and sugar. The company's products can also be found on ships, in power plants and refineries, as well as in wastewater treatment and in the field of commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning.
The corporate culture at Alfa Laval has been characterized by a strong focus on innovation since the early days of Gustaf de Laval. Every year the company introduces 35 to 40 new products. To this end, Alfa Laval invests around two percent of total sales in research and development in order to strengthen and develop its leading position in its core markets. The areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling are of increasing importance for an extraordinarily large number of industrial companies, and Alfa Laval is one of the companies in these areas of expertise that are world leaders in technology.
With its products, Alfa Laval wants to help improve people's living environment. The company's systems and solutions are both efficient and environmentally friendly. They reduce energy consumption and thereby greenhouse gas emissions. They purify water and other liquids - which helps minimize the negative impact of customer applications on the environment. Alfa Laval also offers a wide range of safety and hygiene solutions for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Accordingly, Alfa Laval products are used in a wide variety of industries around the world.
Alfa Laval at the Glinde site near Hamburg.
The Alfa Laval Mid Europe sales region is responsible for all sales and service activities in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Customers are looked after by a direct sales organization and a network of external sales channels. Offices are in Glinde near Hamburg (Germany), Wiener Neudorf (Austria) and Dietlikon (Switzerland). The Glinde site also has a maintenance department.
- What do zombies drop in Minecraft
- Why don't we remember old songs
- What was your first computer language
- How does the direct debit work 1
- Epilepsy patients may study medicine
- What loans have variable interest rates
- Why is the GST delayed
- What are the types of conventions
- How is a poorly functioning narcissist
- How do electromagnetic waves move
- How should I start studying IT?
- What does niggas mean
- Bitcoin will crash in 2019
- Land can be stolen
- Does Steorn's free energy technology work
- What is the reason why psychotherapy works
- Why is IOException still checked in Java
- How are Bangladeshi students treated in Canada
- What are streets made of
- How do you see the Tang Dynasty
- Did Superman die at the end of the film
- What does argan
- What would a Muslim Holocaust look like
- Cats and dogs can make babies