What is Google's Latest Backlink Algorithm
From Panda to Penguin: An overview of the most important Google updates
In mid-August, the misleading name of the “Medic Update” swirled up the Google search results pages. Sometimes websites lost visibility by up to 80%. But as in the game, the same applies to Google - where there are losers, there are also winners. There were also countless cases of website operators who were able to increase the visibility of their website enormously.
Google only said that there was an update, but the company did not reveal which changes to the algorithm had been implemented. The big puzzle began as to which screws Google has turned with this update and what you can change on your own website as a person affected. Further information can be found in the section below on the subject of "Medic Update".
With the new update around October 8th, 2018, which was simply called Medic Update 2 in the industry (even if the name does not apply, it was kept for the sake of simplicity), Google seems to have the changes that resulted from the first Medic update are to be partially withdrawn or mitigated.
As with the first Medic update, websites with sensitive topics (your money, your life - health issues, credit, insurance, etc.) are particularly affected. Interestingly, websites whose webmasters had not taken any specific action also recovered. The Medic Update-2 shows once again that Google also makes mistakes and tries to reverse them with further updates. As a webmaster, of course, you cannot rely on this.
- Lincoln American University is a fake
- How to rent a house 1
- Will global warming stop cryonics?
- Why are there several means in statistics
- How do things emit electromagnetic radiation
- What is jQuery ready in jQuery
- Are musicians bad role models
- Breitbart is a tabloid
- Why aren't millennials interested in Indian politics
- How does dental floss keep your gums healthy
- Did Google stop the backlink
- What is RAC50 in a train
- Is there anti-Semitism in Australia
- How can you control fire?
- Why are changes in complex systems inevitable?
- Dogs ever meow like cats
- Will Mexican food upset your stomach
- What does asdfjkl
- If IT went away what would happen
- How is HIV different from bacteriophage
- How is ENI doing at the NIT Rourkela
- How to download Jack Ryan Amazons
- Can you live without salt
- Why did Github remove its exploration page