Why should I be monogamous?
3 reasons monogamy doesn't work - according to science!
Monogamy is quite romantic. In the lexicon, monogamy is defined as follows: live together with only one partner
And yes, dealing with only ONE partner certainly makes life easier. We are there for one another - in good times and bad. You know each other inside out. ... but is monogamy really natural?
Unmistakable signs that your partner is cheating on you
Oh well. According to science, monogamous relationships aren't all that normal. And there are three good reasons for this ...
3 reasons monogamous relationships are actually a made up thing
1. Women and men lose interest in sex over time.
Indeed, science shows that women are not made for "long-term pleasure". What does that mean exactly? For women, passionate love becomes more platonic over time. And men's lust also suffers in monogamous relationships. There's even a name for it. The "Coolidge Effect". Above all, men should be so evolved that they have less interest in the same sexual partner over time. You are looking for something new, exciting.
2. Monogamy kills a woman's "prime"
You may have heard of it: Men experience their sexual climax in their twenties, while women experience their sexuality best between 30 and 40. Researchers have found that women who live in a monogamous relationship during this period complain of displeasure, even though then they should have the best sex of their lives.
3. We naturally want to cheat.
According to the National Science Foundation, only three to five percent of mammals are monogamous. Boom Studies have also found that sexual monogamy is also dependent on the receptors in our brain and hormones. They vary from person to person, which means that some people are more geared towards polyamory than others.
What that means? Just because your partner cheated on you doesn't mean the end of the world. Communication is the be-all and end-all.
- ThemeForest What is creative theme design
- Who is Pedro FC Barcelona player
- Which bank offers the best bonus program?
- How important is the pancreas
- NaOH dissolves in water
- What is the equation y 2 y
- How can American democracy become more egalitarian?
- How can I confirm a death
- What is the model of this armchair
- Whichever came first knowledge answer or questions
- The stock market is controlled by a few people
- Will humans restrict the evolution of other creatures
- Where can I learn more advanced math
- Joe Biden has a good memory
- What role does Brahma play in Buddhism
- When is Daredevil season 2 coming out
- I have an intolerance to alcohol
- Why did HootSuite raise so much money
- Why is DNA limited to the nucleus
- What illusions are you living under?
- What needs Prime Video to improve
- D Day was committed to being successful
- Why are wild dolphins dangerous
- Who made the microcomputer