Why do we learn algebra
Learning from sample solutions for analysis and linear algebra
The mastery of the basic course in mathematics is largely determined by successfully solving the given exercises. However, this requires a professionalism that students have to slowly grow into. This book aims to support you in this process. It creates role models in the form of detailed sample solutions for typical tasks from analysis and linear algebra. In addition, it provides instructions for understanding, practicing and reflecting on essential strategies and techniques. The book aims to present the complete solution paths including the generation of ideas and possible alternatives. In the exercise part, switching back and forth between compressed and detailed sample solutions is trained.
Basics of learning theory - phase model - sample solutions from Analysis 1- sample solutions from Analysis 2 - sample solutions from linear algebra 1 - sample solutions from linear algebra 2 - writing detailed sample solutions - writing compressed sample solutions - proposed solutions to the comprehension questions and to the exercises
First-year students in mathematics
Lecturers for mathematics and didactics of mathematics
Dr. Christoph Ableitinger received his doctorate in mathematics didactics and is currently working on the "Understanding Mathematics Better" project at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
Angela Herrmann studied mathematics and chemistry for high school teaching and is currently also working on the “Understanding Mathematics Better” project at the University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Which Arnold Schwarzenegger film is your favorite?
- What are the banking systems in India
- How does the SpaceX company do marketing
- What do you think of literature
- How does nasal spray work
- Is there a quantum-stable encryption algorithm
- Are Skoda cars available in Australia?
- What is turndown service
- What is a mortgage banking industry
- What is the best Manglish writing software
- What instrument is the bass
- What is the future of environmental engineers like
- Stannis Baratheon liked Jon Snow
- How can you promote your new business?
- Is life mechanical why
- What is app optimization
- What are the uses of animals
- Where is GoLang used in cloud computing?
- What is the Euler Mascheroni constant
- Is a 7 day cruise too long
- What is the best software for the sales management tool
- When will Arsenal win against UCL?
- What do you think of this logo
- Why are paradiddles difficult