How do we use the coding
We all code!
In our everyday life we use coding quite unconsciously when we communicate with one another.
For example, we write messages to ourselves with emojis or abbreviations, their meanings everyone knows. This makes our messages shorter. However, the information we want to send remains the same.
Task 1 - Emojis and Abbreviations in Messages
In this exercise, for example, the information "See you" was encoded with a hand emoji as an image or with the letters "CU" as a character string.
The data "CU" thus contain the information "See you" in connection with the exchange of messages.
Put the numbers in the correct order. What information is encoded in them?
This coding is a Date of birth. Click the blue tick to check your solution.
Task 3 - What is coded here?
This coding is a License Plate. Click the blue tick to check your solution.
Coding in our everyday life
In our everyday life, we usually unconsciously use a lot of codes. These include, among other things
- the use of emojis and abbreviations on the Internet,
- the format in which we specify a date and
- the structure of a license plate.
A Coding is a conversion of information such as "I'm cold" into another information language, for example a freezing emoji.
- What were the reasons why Mikhail Gorbachev resigned?
- What is an oxymoron for mental health
- Can children be transgender?
- What is the software behind Twitter
- Where do you go to write
- Why is Jerusalem a Jewish city
- White Christmas is the best-selling song
- How can someone be an artist
- Which spiritual text is the oldest
- Which programming languages should I learn first
- Corruption is increasing day by day
- Enjoy using tampons
- How do you keep a business going
- What does the term vintage clothing mean?
- Is deja vu related to previous life
- How does cos 90 A sinA
- What are linked genes
- What is the best replacement for WhatsApp
- Should I do yoga under AC?
- Is malloc re-enterable
- Which strollers have suspension systems
- Are there open source startups
- Who discovered blood pressure disease
- Abdominal crunches have side effects