What is energy in relation to energy
totally phenomenal - energy
Relation to the curriculum
Renewable forms of energy have not only enjoyed increasing popularity since Germany's decision to phase out nuclear power in 2011. In many places, solar cells were already being used on roofs or wind turbines were being installed in communities. All of this with the aim of actively participating in energy generation through sustainable resources and minimizing fossil sources for energy generation.
Renewable forms of energy are captivating with their current and future importance in our country and are considered to be the bearers of hope for the planned energy transition. After all, 80 percent of electricity in Germany should come from renewable energy sources by 2050. Therefore, it makes sense to also deal with the opportunities and challenges of this technology in the school context. Dealing with the possibilities of renewable forms of energy is just as important as considering how it works and how it works, as well as the question of how energy can be stored. In this way, an overall overview can arise that allows considerations regarding a combination of different technologies and also illuminates critical aspects that lead to a well-founded picture of the learner's opinion.
Education for sustainable development was recently identified in the curriculum as a guiding perspective, which strengthened its importance in the classroom. The aim is to enable learners to make informed decisions and to take responsibility for the protection of our environment, for example when speaking of the natural load limit of the earth system in class. Likewise, forward-looking thinking should be initiated with regard to the need for an energy supply with renewable forms of energy. Only in this way can a planned energy transition actually become a reality.
The movies "Wind energy and hydropower“, „Solar energy“, „Energy storage and power grids" and "Energy from biomass”From the“ totally phenomenal ”series show these technologies in detail by explaining technical and physical modes of action. Likewise, possible uses, ranges and limits are made clear, which should stimulate critical discourse.
- What's red in tennis
- Why not reheat rice?
- What happened to the Aarushi Talvar murder
- What is the main purpose of the ozone layers
- Why is particle movement considered random
- Why is overnight shipping so expensive?
- How did AI help you
- Anavar assists in building muscle
- What are some of the benefits of looking good
- How much of data science coded
- What is a balance on accounts
- Has honeydew protein
- How do local Hawaiians feel about tourists?
- What essential oils keep bees away?
- How can we bring communism to America?
- Where can I buy cheap prom dresses
- How much first aid should I know
- Have you ever had a bad professor
- How blockchain technology is integrated in SAP
- Commercial aircraft use 3D printed parts
- What is your favorite island in the Mediterranean
- Why are exoplanets called exoplanets
- How can I study mathematical analysis well
- How do plants generate energy
- How enforceable are non-compete obligations
- What are the different cell phone technologies
- Commercial applications are only written in C ++
- How agricultural waste causes water pollution
- Are desktops equipped with monitors?
- How is NLP used in representation learning
- How do you win someone's heart
- How can I stop shaking with fear?
- Websites where you can find CV information