What is the price of Mahindra Marazzo
2011 Mahindra XUV 500 launched in Pune: First Impressions.
Mahindra finally revealed it's most ambitious and speculated project to the public by unleashing the Mahindra XUV500. This marks Mahindra`s entry into the premium SUV space. Prices of Mahindra XUV500 variants start from Rs.10.80 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
The Mahindra XUV 500 has been designed taking lots of national and international feedback from different customers. The power unit on this one is the well known m-Hawk series having a displacement of 2200 cc. The CRDi unit produces a power of 140bhp and a torque of 330 Nm. The transmission offered by Mahindra is a 6-speed manual transmission which has indigenously made by Mahindra's in house capabilities. Mahindra XUV 500 is packed with a lot of present day features including LED day-time running lights, start / stop switch and torque on demand mechanism.
Mahindra will be offering the XUV 500 in phases; first they plan to roll out the 4x2 versions which will be later followed by a 4x4 version. This decision seems to draw some inspiration from Tata Aria's launch strategy. With the Mahindra XUV 500, Mahindra is planning to take on its rivals like Tata Aria, Force Toyota Innova, Force One and also the soon-to-be-launched Tata Safari Merlin.
The variants of Mahindra XUV500 and features offered on them are:
Mahindra XUV 500 W6 : micro hybrid technology, Integrated music system with CD / MP3, iPod & USB connectivity, Smart rain sensing wipers, Digital immobilizer, Dual airbags (Driver + Passenger), ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Racing-styled twin exhaust , Tilt power steering, 8-way adjustable seats including height and lumbar adjust (driver's side) and cruise, audio, phone controls & voice command switches on steering.
Mahindra XUV 500 W8 / W8 AWD : along with the features offered in W6, W8 boasts of 6-inch color touch screen infotainment display, GPS navigation with touch-screen and audio support, Tire-tronics, Side & curtain airbags, Electronic Stability Program (ESP) with rollover mitigation and Leather upholstery.
Prices of 2011 Mahindra XUV500 (Ex-Showroom Delhi):
Variants of 2011 Mahindra XUV 500
Prices of Mahindra 2011 XUV 500
Mahindra XUV 500 W6 4x2
Rs 10.80 lakhs
Mahindra XUV 500 W8 4x2
Rs 11.95 lakhs
Mahindra XUV 500 W8 4x4
Rs 12.88 lakhs
We attended the Mahindra XUV500 launch in Pune. Check out the images of the Mahindra XUV500 below.
- Why is sherry considered a red wine
- What graphics cards work with Mac Pro
- How do I curse someone deeply
- What is repr in python
- Why I always got a loss on intraday
- Every function is a relationship
- When fear was misguided in your life
- How are humans cyborgs?
- Can sociopaths feel ashamed?
- Music comes naturally for you
- Is civilization really important in today's world
- How can American democracy become more egalitarian?
- What words in Urdu rhyme with Zaroori
- Who repairs garage doors
- The Pacific ring of fire widens
- Is there something called an American conspiracy?
- How do you manipulate your mother
- Standardized testing has become more difficult over time
- What do the locals eat in Montreal
- English swans can fly
- Bankruptcy is biblical
- How did Amazon com become successful
- Media blow up the Sabarimala range
- How does gas light work psychologically