Is a b b a correct 3
With new ABBA songs? "Mamma Mia! 3" is still to come
Have together Mamma Mia and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again over a billion, so the question of a third part automatically arises. But even the catchiest ABBA songs wear out at some point, and there aren't an infinite number of them.
This problem brings lead actress Amanda Seyfried in one Collider-Interview on language: you wish there was one Mamma Mia! 3, she says. They just don't think there are enough ABBA songs to make a third film. Because you would have to go back to songs like "Super Trooper" and "Mamma Mia" and use them in a different way. Seyfried hopes, however, to be wrong with her assessment.
Judy Craymer, who produced both the first two films and the original musical, can give her hope. During the lockdown, she wanted to worry about Mamma Mia! 3 do, but it was difficult for her to concentrate on it during this difficult time. She should have made progress with it in her head, but then the COVID fog caught her, says Craymer, who was spared the coronavirus herself.
They think one day there will be another movie because it should be a trilogy. And you know that Universal Pictures wants her to do it, says Craymer. She also had a solution for the problem mentioned at the beginning: Craymer would for Mamma Mia! 3 use four new ABBA numbers written by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus for a planned virtual concert with Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad.
- Why do we need videos
- Wasted potential is worse than no potential
- Can I surf anywhere near Cancun?
- Can a fraudster change his behavior?
- Can the TSC camp cadet receive the C certificate
- What is the carbon standard
- Use Google or Amazon NGNIX
- How the engine of a cargo ship works
- Beto ORourke was a poor candidate
- How do I conduct a competitive analysis
- Can bananas make my arthritis worse?
- Are psychotropic drugs addicting
- What do the blue signs Amsterdam mean
- What is the best replacement for WhatsApp
- Why exactly is Thanos so incredibly angry
- Have you ever been in a missile
- Is it worth emigrating to Paris, France
- What is the characteristic of mosses
- Which artist sang the song White Noise
- Which doesn’t quite mean my pace
- How was AIPMT paper today
- What problems does Alberta face
- Can we install sensors in the magnetic compass
- A part-time lecture is advisable
- Trust political leaders
- Which artist hated his own album
- Why is soup tastier when it is hot
- How do we trust our intentions
- How many decimal places is a millionth
- Why do people study complex systems
- How many lessons should we learn
- How satisfying is vengeance
- What is the google answer box
- Is cheese spread bad for you