Maintains a UI library on Facebook
Library of Exact Sciences BEWI
BEWI has around 68,000 books, around 70,000 volumes of journals and 182 current journals and series. The entire inventory is recorded in swisscovery. In order to borrow at the BEWI, you have to register here.
Relevant literature for seminars and lectures is compiled by the lecturers and made available to the students for inspection in the BEWI. The documents can be found on the 1st floor and cannot be borrowed.
BEWI maintains a journal archive and an archive for monographs. Customers and employees of the institutes in the Exact Sciences building can order documents from the archives that cannot be borrowed from the library team for a short period of time.
Note on e-journals and databases
The use of electronic journals and databases is permitted for all members of the university. It is forbidden to systematically download entire volumes, booklets or search results, for example with search robots. The instructions on the use of IT resources at the University of Bern also apply.
Special collection of observatory reports
The library's magazine contains an extensive, historically interesting collection of observatory publications from all over the world.
Radiographic recordings: made with X-rays in the Physics Institute of the University of Bern by Aime Forster, Physics Institute of the University of Bern in 1896.
Please send us purchase suggestions by email.
- Can a narcissist be a good people
- Would you like to learn Hinduism
- Android devices get viruses
- Who sent a message in Sarahah
- Waht is a college degree
- What is frac 6 7 5 2
- You can buy or buy a license
- How do I tie a sheet of color
- How exactly are CS and IT related
- What does the sentence do
- What is the difference between methamphetamine and amphetamine
- In Islam, the prophet is perfect
- Which company offers high quality aluminum welding work?
- What are the values of a utilitarian
- Are vegetarians unhealthy
- Why does the DV lottery eliminate duplicates
- How does the quantum beat work
- Bucky is immortal
- How do Hawaiian sweet rolls taste
- Should I take the SAT
- Why do people feel good about cutting their hair?
- How can you identify social intelligent people
- What does articulation mean
- How do I calculate life insurance needs