What overwhelms you about married life
Translation of "sopraffatto" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Champollion era sopraffatto dalla grandiosità che lo circondava.
Champollion was overwhelmed of the grandeur that surrounded him.
E so sopraffatto, perché is fantastica.
Every time I am overwhelmedbecause you are ... such a wonderful woman.
Ero sopraffatto dal senso di colpa.
Era sopraffatto dall'intensità dell'amore di lei.
Ho provato di tutto per fermarla ma mi ha sopraffatto.
Ti ha sopraffatto un'ondata di emozioni inattesa.
You have been roused by a wave of emotion overwhelmedthat you didn't foresee.
Hanno detto che l'hai sopraffatto.
Devo ammettere di essere un po ' sopraffatto.
Ti prego, sono sopraffatto dal suo styles.
Mi ha sopraffatto, it's ripreso la pistola.
He has me overwhelmed and is in possession of the weapon again.
Era troppo debole allora, e fu quasi sopraffatto dall'Oscurità.
He was too weak then, and was almost from the dark overwhelmed.
Nonostante tutto mi fosse familiare ... mi sono sentito ... sopraffatto.
Mi ha sopraffatto, fine della storia.
Sono un po ' sopraffatto e irritabile con questo lavoro.
I am a bit overwhelmed and exhausted from tonight's job.
Wed sembra che la vita ti abbia sopraffatto.
Sounds to me like life has you overwhelmed.
Ma ero troppo sopraffatto dai miei sentimenti per lei.
But I was too overwhelmed of my feelings for her.
Credo che sia ancora un po ' sopraffatto da tutta la situazione.
I think he's still a little of the whole thing overwhelmed.
Si suppone che Millberry sia fuggito da un furgone di trasporto prigionieri, dopo aver sopraffatto una guardia.
Millberry reportedly escaped from a prisoner van after being on guard overwhelmed Has.
Per come lo hai atterrato con una sola mano, e poi sopraffatto...
Like you all alone overwhelmed and threw them to the ground.
Dovuto, penso, al fatto di essermi sentito un po ' sopraffatto... quando ho conosciuto tutti i tuoi amici.
I think I was something overwhelmed'Cause I met all of your friends
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 263. Exact: 263. Elapsed time: 87 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is cardiac output
- What is the shortest river in Europe
- Should Romania return Szeklerland to Hungary
- Who is Paul McCartney from
- Do biofertilizers also contain viruses
- What exactly is self-reassuring
- Why should a flight carry additional oxygen?
- Do I really have BPD
- Why do we use prefabricated composite walls
- Birth control pills contain estrogen
- When did Swami Vivekananda die?
- Why is Germany criminalizing Nazi symbols
- What did Ronnie Coleman eat
- Why did you leave Nigeria
- What is the safest illegal drug
- Why is Indian culture so bad
- Was Josip Jelacic a Croat or a Serb
- Are anacondas getting bigger in Brazil?
- What is the best dog training class
- How does SmartyPig com make money
- How cruel was the army of the Mongol Empires
- How many bugs are there
- How are djembe drums made
- What is the population of Saskatoon
- What makes Rohit Sharma a better hitter
- Gravity pulls things too
- How can you explain this circuit
- What is Godrej Sammy
- How to stretch shoes with newspaper
- Molten iron has magnetic properties
- What should I never do while sitting?
- Which language is closest to Georgian
- What was the truest rumor in history
- Who are famous people from Shreveport Louisiana